Options

live at the Garden (2003) on gremmie.net

freealcibiadesfreealcibiades Posts: 365
edited April 2008 in The Porch
hey guys,

last night i uploaded the 7.8.03 show at the garden to gremmie.net. enjoy.

set: Love Boat Captain, Last Exit, Save You, Green Disease, In My Tree, Cropduster, Even Flow, Gimme Some Truth, I Am Mine, Low Light, Faithfull, Wishlist/(Why Can't I Touch It?), Lukin, Grievance, 1/2 Full, Black, Spin The Black Circle, Rearviewmirror
enc 1: You Are, Thumbing My Way, Daughter/(With My Own Two Hands), Crown Of Thorns, Breath, Better Man, Do The Evolution
enc 2: Crazy Mary, Indifference, Sonic Reducer, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/

we are in the process of adding more to the signature live section and i'm looking for requests for other iconic shows to be added to gremmie.net. ideas?
member number: 198,xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    hey guys,

last night i uploaded the 7.8.03 show at the garden to gremmie.net. enjoy.

set: Love Boat Captain, Last Exit, Save You, Green Disease, In My Tree, Cropduster, Even Flow, Gimme Some Truth, I Am Mine, Low Light, Faithfull, Wishlist/(Why Can't I Touch It?), Lukin, Grievance, 1/2 Full, Black, Spin The Black Circle, Rearviewmirror
    enc 1: You Are, Thumbing My Way, Daughter/(With My Own Two Hands), Crown Of Thorns, Breath, Better Man, Do The Evolution
    enc 2: Crazy Mary, Indifference, Sonic Reducer, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/

we are in the process of adding more to the signature live section and i'm looking for requests for other iconic shows to be added to gremmie.net. ideas?

MSG2 9/11/98
    Randall's Island 2 9/29/96
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    I was at both of those shows and have considered including them on gremmie.net. I'm just afraid Pearl Jam fans will find the site too NY-centric. If possible I'd like to avoid that. Anyone else have suggestions for iconic shows?
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 541
    state college 03, philly 05, pittsburgh 98 will always be the greatest night of my life (1st pj show)
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    I was at both of those shows and have considered including them on gremmie.net. I'm just afraid Pearl Jam fans will find the site too NY-centric. If possible I'd like to avoid that. Anyone else have suggestions for iconic shows?

hey, it's not NY's fault we scored two of the best shows.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    I know! I'm from New York to boot! Just wanna make sure we don't alienate anyone.