Toronto: OUT OF STOCK

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited May 2009 in The Porch
God fucking damnit.
I got my Chicago tickets,
but after misentering an 8 instead of a 2 on my CC number several times,
i finally went to hit "SUBMIT" for Tornoto,
AND MY INTERNET CONNECTON DIED.

I sign back in this morning to find it OUT OF STOCK.

Fuckers.
And i can't find the 10C number anywhere.
Not that they are open at 10am EST.
:( shit. :(

My stupid friend is going, and he probably couldn't name one song off of Avocado,
and yet i get the cosmic god smack.

poo poo to you, mr magoo.
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    The 10C number was listed right at the bottom of the e-mail announcement for the shows. Go check your e-mail and give them a call. Maybe they can help you out.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The 10C number was listed right at the bottom of the e-mail announcement for the shows. Go check your e-mail and give them a call. Maybe they can help you out.

yup. just saw that myself, then when i dialed it my cell popped up "Tenclub", so i had it on my phone already, lol.

it is weird how they took all the info off of the site though (so it would seem).
    i got rebecca's mailbox, lol. You know she is the most charitable and faithfull woman in the bible.
    guess i'll just call back, though god knows Out of Stock usually means just what it says.
    Reckon i'll pray some poor fool gets his card denied.
    Sigh.

I bet Tor sucks and Chi rules!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    BeerBaron wrote:

i think this is the phone number
    800-724-8038
  • Options
    Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    It is only out of stock not sold out. More tickets will become available
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    It is only out of stock not sold out. More tickets will become available

with the Ten Club "out of stock" means sold out...if it said temporally out of stock it usually means there will be some more that pop up
  • Options
    Usually that's the case, but with Berlin it said out of stock, and then they put tickets up for sale again.

If worse comes to worse, you can always try the general on sale. It's not a huge venue, so I'm sure you'll have a great time regardless of where you are. Also, I've often met people at shows that have single tickets available from ten club. Usually I'm with someone so I haven't taken them up on it, but it is an option nonetheless.
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    God fucking damnit.
    I got my Chicago tickets,
    but after misentering an 8 instead of a 2 on my CC number several times,
    i finally went to hit "SUBMIT" for Tornoto,
    AND MY INTERNET CONNECTON DIED.

I sign back in this morning to find it OUT OF STOCK.

Fuckers.
    And i can't find the 10C number anywhere.
    Not that they are open at 10am EST.
    :( shit. :(

My stupid friend is going, and he probably couldn't name one song off of Avocado,
    and yet i get the cosmic god smack.

poo poo to you, mr magoo.

OK, first of all... what will calling the 10c accomplish? You didn't get tickets. You tried. You failed. Not their fault. Maybe they have magic powers or a special ticket stash for members who failed to get tickets in time b/c they can't type credit card numbers properly, but it's ok, b/c they're bigger fans than other people who got tickets but don't know all the songs, so they deserve to go anyway, so move over, chumps, make room for a real fan!

Maybe.

I don't believe these things exist, but it's possible.

Having said all that, I know someone who may be able to help a brotha out. I'll see if she's willing to make a ticket available to SuperFan if the 10c secret stash runs dry.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    mikepmikep Posts: 290
    im in a similar boat. was out of town, so didn't get the email in normal fashion (ie. quickly), and bam, sold out this morning. home town show too. i know i will find a way in, but it stucks b/c i have a good fan club number it seems.
    Anyways, mandatory request: Does anyone need a guest to accompany them to the show? please PM me if so. Would love you forever:)
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I have yet to even get the email, which is weird, because I always get their emails.

It just concerns me for any shows they may announce in my area.
  • Options
    oneforeachdayoneforeachday Posts: 494
    I have yet to even get the email, which is weird, because I always get their emails.

It just concerns me for any shows they may announce in my area.
    I don't have any 10c emails from yesterday (other than my ticket purchase confirmation). Lucky I was on the boards recently... mostly thanks to the EV shows... i started to follow the boards almost every day after I saw people spitting out rumors etc.etc. Last 10c email I received was April 27 (EU mini-tour announce).

funny tho, I purchased my 10c renewal a few weeks ago (actual expiration was April 26th or something), but got the "welcome to the 10c" email this AM.
  • Options
    OkumOkum Vancouver, BC Posts: 231
    PEARL JAM TORONTO 8/21/09 TICKET PAIRS ARE SOLD OUT
    SKU 7282-SOLDOUT
    $0.00
    PEARL JAM TORONTO 8/21/09 TICKET PAIRS ARE SOLD OUT
    Out of stock
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Shit house luck anyway. Hope you score tix within the first 40 rows. I have yet to score any 10C tix, going a big 0 fer 4 so far. Yeah only 4 attempts but I have raised an awesome family while listing to boots instead of traveling.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Shit house luck anyway. Hope you score tix within the first 40 rows. I have yet to score any 10C tix, going a big 0 fer 4 so far. Yeah only 4 attempts but I have raised an awesome family while listing to boots instead of traveling.

Haha, lol. That is a horrible story, but i guess your kids get the privilege of NOT having an absentee parent? Trying to find the bright side here.

Okum, were you displaying the Sold Out as a service to me, or quietly complaining that your skirted highness somehow failed to get tickets himself? If so, bummer.

Whoever gave me the long rant about calling the 10club and painting me the elitist, for fucks sake, i was calling to confirm whether they were sold out or not. jesus, crucify a man for no reason.

Sigh.
    I'll try pub onsale just to say i did,
    and then throw in the towel, and wait for east coast dates.
    Chicago and maybe ACL should be enough to hold me over for now.