Options

Nervous first timer questions

MP306703MP306703 Posts: 19
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I purchased my first pair of 10C tickets today for Chicago. I got my e-mail confirmation. I am just terrified that we make the trip down there and there are no tickets for me! I will get over it. Any hotel/rest. suggestions? We are coming from Detroit. VERY EXCITED!!! I have very very low senoirity- what kind of seats can I expect? Thanks! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    What are the first 3 numbers of your membership number? They will have the 2 tix for you!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    MP306703 wrote:
    I purchased my first pair of 10C tickets today for Chicago. I got my e-mail confirmation. I am just terrified that we make the trip down there and there are no tickets for me! I will get over it. Any hotel/rest. suggestions? We are coming from Detroit. VERY EXCITED!!! I have very very low senoirity- what kind of seats can I expect? Thanks! :D
    can't help you out with hotel info, but as far as the 10C seats go- you'll be fine. Just in case though, I'd print out the email with the confirmation on it. If there is any problems, just show them the email. Good luck and have fun!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    smartin9000smartin9000 Posts: 92
    Hotel Allegro Chicago is about 2 miles from the United Center in the theater district and it's very well reviewed. Rooms start at $139 a night, probably some of the cheapest rates for a positively reviews establishment. The Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro is within walking distance of UC and it's even cheaper at $99 a night.
  • Options
    MP306703MP306703 Posts: 19
    Thanks for the info! Will check out the hotels. I will for sure print the confirmation and bring it. I am so excited! Can't wait! Haven't seen them since '06!
  • Options
    You will be fine.. I am always worried they won't give me my tickets since I signed up for the fan club under my middle name, not my "legal" first name (I was 11 at the time and didn't realize what a pain the in rear things like that would be later in life) and they never give me trouble.

I don't know what to tell you about hotels, I'm going to be lucky enough to stay with a friend. :) You got any friends in Chicago???
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,860
    if you have a confirmation email, then you are in the house! :D
    i have a low seniority number and my seats at MSG were not bad! who cares, you are in the house.

Make sure you go to the pre party before the show and meet some like minded jammers 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Don't drink too much and wear a condom

Only do stuff she's okay with and if you aren't sure, ask her!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I had to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    Ya I know that feeling about the tickets. They will be there. I have never heard of anyone getting the shaft. Not sure on hotels but I would go to pizzaria uno or due. It is the best I have had. Not to get confused with the chain uno's they just are not the same. Have fun and check out the pre party.
  • Options
    RascalKingRascalKing Posts: 31
    I felt the same way last year before picking up tickets for EV in Milwaukee, and was very impressed with how easy I got those tickets in my hand once I was there. My first time for full band 10c tix - will the seating assignments be made known to us once all the 10c tickets are sold or will it be a find out when we get there situation?
  • Options
    RascalKingRascalKing Posts: 31
    "seat locations will NOT be revealed prior to the performance"

never mind. my reading skills are improving.
  • Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    someone said you get a second confirmation?

its in my list of ordered goods so i'm assuming i'm good to go.
    either way, i'm going to be a lil on the worried side till this second email goes through.

hope to see some of you in chicago.