Options

Not getting 10c emails

ryanjepryanjep Posts: 126
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Is anyone else not getting any 10c emails. I checked my spam folder but no 10c emails in there either. Is there a way I can fix this or someone to notify about this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CanadianEHCanadianEH Posts: 134
    I'm not getting them either.
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    RM2280RM2280 Posts: 14
    have not received 10cc e-mails either..what gives and who can fix this?
  • Options
    Lennon_CobainLennon_Cobain Posts: 704
    This has been a problem for some time. Contacting Ten Club will NOT resolve the problem.

Most of the time your e-mail service provider's spam filters are blocking Ten Club e-mails even before they reach your inbox or junk folder. This is what was happening to me with my Comcast e-mail. Adding all of the Ten Club e-mail addresses to my address book and safe list did nothing.

Finally, I just decided to use my Hotmail account for Ten Club purposes. I haven't really had any problems since with e-mail.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    Sometimes I get them; Sometimes I don't.

I got the Chicago/Toronto email at 5:52 EST, well after they went on sale.

Thankfully, I checked the pit last night and saw the Tweet from Friday.

Unfortunately, many others who don't visit the pit are left in the dark until after the fact.
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    It was happening to me, and a while back I sent a polite email and all of a sudden, I started receiving them. Hmm...
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i dont get announcement emails.....but i surely get them reminding me to renew my membership...

hmmmmm.....
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I usually get them all and I'm on comcast.net. Today was the exception for my chicago tickets. Still haven't received one. :?:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."