Options

I'm in for Europe flights check ticket check

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I bought ten club tickets for the London, Manchester, and Berlin shows. As of right now I am flying solo, so I have extras if anyone is interested in joining me. I would like to trade one of them for a Rotterdam ticket, since they sold out. The rest I will let go for face value. PUMMMMPPPEEEDDD!
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    have fun bro, and good luck! I'm sure someone here will have an extra for you!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Have fun man! Its good to see that it is working out for you :)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Thanks guys first ever trip to EUro. I'm trying to convince my friends to come, but I am not having the best of luck.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Oxxys wrote:
    Thanks guys first ever trip to EUro. I'm trying to convince my friends to come, but I am not having the best of luck.
    Tried to talk my wife into going to England for the shows, not having much luck either. I was going to try to get to Europe a few days earlier to catch the Rotterdam show then spend a few days in Amsterdam 8-) before heading to England, but as of right now it looks like I'll be waiting for the US tour dates to decide where I'll be heading to to get my PJ fix ;) . Have a great time in Europe, I wish I was going :cry:.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    You are going to have the most amazing time....Please tell me you are still going to go even if it's alone?

Swiss Air and Air France are having great sales right now...
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)