Options

April fools tour question

tdtd Posts: 6
edited April 2008 in The Porch
The official rules for purchasing Ten Club tickets state:* "Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges."* But the rules for the April fools tour state:* "Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits," without mentioning whether it's okay to sell them for face value or not. Has anyone found out from the Ten Club if it's okay to sell April fools tour Ten Club tickets for face value? I did a search about this but couldn't find a clear answer, and I emailed the Ten Club a couple of weeks ago but haven't got aresponse yet. It seems like if the official rules allow it then it would be okay, but just wanted to make sure.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    abd wrote:
    The official rules for purchasing Ten Club tickets state:* "Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges."* But the rules for the April fools tour state:* "Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits," without mentioning whether it's okay to sell them for face value or not. Has anyone found out from the Ten Club if it's okay to sell April fools tour Ten Club tickets for face value? I did a search about this but couldn't find a clear answer, and I emailed the Ten Club a couple of weeks ago but haven't got aresponse yet. It seems like if the official rules allow it then it would be okay, but just wanted to make sure.

If you're selling at or below face-value, I wouldn't worry about it. If you're stuck with a pair of tickets and need to find someone to take your extra, I'm sure you'll be okay. I think the policy is meant to keep people from abusing the system.
    First show: 3 November 1993 (San Diego)...

Most recent show: 12 July 2008 (VH1 Rock Honours)...

Next show: Let's get a tour together...

Ten Club... you make me smile.
  • Options
    tdtd Posts: 6
    okay, thank you.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Yeah, it's totally cool to make your friend pay you for their ticket.