Options

Questions about the Berlin arena!

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,235
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Hopefully someone could answer.

Is the entire arena general admission? So you can stand wherever you want etc? Like copenhagen07 and Milan06 was? So, people with ordinary tickets also have to que for a "good" spot?

I googled the arena and it looks like a great outdoor arena, is that correct? Is it great? :)

And what will ordinary tickets cost? I know that fanclub tickets sometimes are more expansive.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Hopefully someone could answer.

Is the entire arena general admission? So you can stand wherever you want etc? Like copenhagen07 and Milan06 was? So, people with ordinary tickets also have to que for a "good" spot?

I googled the arena and it looks like a great outdoor arena, is that correct? Is it great? :)

And what will ordinary tickets cost? I know that fanclub tickets sometimes are more expansive.
    yes, was there in 06 and the entire place, including side 'seating' (its steps but no-one seats) is available. the 10c tix there (and only there :( ) are getting us early entry so we'll be able to get right to the front... but there's not a bad spot in the pace.
    Milan 06 was NOT free seating at all, not even sectioned, you had designated seating (it was one I had no plan going to in the first place, a friend had a spare great seat, and I wasn't allowed on the floor with it..not that I wanted to). don't know about Copenhagen since I had 10c for it.