Options

How Bout Some Cheese With That Wine

BugzInMyHeadBugzInMyHead Posts: 74
edited April 2009 in The Porch
PJ Fans who complain about "that costs too much", "why don't they play my city", and "we are not informed" please stop posting. This band keeps the fan as in tune too what is going on as they can. They are artisits let them create a little magic and when they do it will be available to us, the fan. Do I want to see that band tour? Yes! Do I want to see Eddie tour? Yes! Do I want posters, box sets, and t's? Yes! I feel fourtunate to have the band I grew up with still around and rocking it out. Let's sick back and enjoy the ride and stop complaining about the car we are in.
RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    This thread is as annoying and the thready and people are are complaining about. This might actually be worse.
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    sick back, mofo... sick on back! : )

seriously, though.. you've got a point... i have only recently (since dec.) gotten back into the "message pit" scene, after being a fan club member but not necessarily a board frequenter for a number of years.... i have to say i might have been better off back then. the fan club single got here when it got here... i usually scored good seats to the shows, when i wanted to go... i wasn't listening to a lot of crabbing all the time about "why didn't i get tix" "WHY IS HIS SIGNED AND NOT MINE..." "who gives a crap about the WM3"?... sometimes i really think people come here looking to vent/fight vs. looking for info about our favorite band...

if only i knew now, what i knew then.....
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    BH71937 wrote:

seriously, though.. you've got a point... i have only recently (since dec.) gotten back into the "message pit" scene, after being a fan club member but not necessarily a board frequenter for a number of years.... i have to say i might have been better off back then. the fan club single got here when it got here... i usually scored good seats to the shows, when i wanted to go... i wasn't listening to a lot of crabbing all the time about "why didn't i get tix" "WHY IS HIS SIGNED AND NOT MINE..." "who gives a crap about the WM3"?... sometimes i really think people come here looking to vent/fight vs. looking for info about our favorite band...

I love this board for the rumours, leaks, news, discussions, and all-around excitement about the band, but I feel that people need to adapt a "such is life" attitude here... recently, I hate to say, I don't get much but bad vibes from this place. Excitement and anticipation are rare, while complaints and negative statements seem to make up most of the board. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be "cup is half full" people. Even if it is a cup half full of shit :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Ample JarAmple Jar Posts: 236
    I think you mean "whine." And yes, I'd love some cheese! :D
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • Options
    By the way does anyone know what is on Eddie's Whine list?
    RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    This thread is a tease.... Don't tease about cheese!!!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122

mmmmm . . . cheese . . . now if only I had some crackers :D
  • Options
    ValleyGal wrote:

Whole grain or stoned wheat!?

Mmmm now I'm hungry!! :D
  • Options
    eatin' some night cheese.
  • Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122
    ValleyGal wrote:

Stoned wheat all the way!!! I think there's some in the lunchroom upstairs . . .
  • Options
    ValleyGal wrote:
    ValleyGal wrote:

Stoned wheat all the way!!! I think there's some in the lunchroom upstairs . . .
    Ok, give me 10mins and I'll meet you there! I'll bring the gouda ;)
  • Options
    ofthegirl75ofthegirl75 New Jersey Posts: 300
    Gouda fans!!! I love it!!
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    BH71937 wrote:

I love this board for the rumours, leaks, news, discussions, and all-around excitement about the band, but I feel that people need to adapt a "such is life" attitude here... recently, I hate to say, I don't get much but bad vibes from this place. Excitement and anticipation are rare, while complaints and negative statements seem to make up most of the board. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be "cup is half full" people. Even if it is a cup half full of shit :)

word and word.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,330
    PJ Fans who complain about "that costs too much", "why don't they play my city", and "we are not informed" please stop posting. This band keeps the fan as in tune too what is going on as they can. They are artisits let them create a little magic and when they do it will be available to us, the fan. Do I want to see that band tour? Yes! Do I want to see Eddie tour? Yes! Do I want posters, box sets, and t's? Yes! I feel fourtunate to have the band I grew up with still around and rocking it out. Let's sick back and enjoy the ride and stop complaining about the car we are in.

the world can be divided into 2 neat categories... those that 'care' and those that 'don't care'.

whoa.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    this type of thread is pointless, it's made just about every time people complain too much and never works... i understand the emotions behind it however.

43044_t58ecnws8h_l.jpg
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    this type of thread is pointless, it's made just about every time people complain too much and never works... i understand the emotions behind it however.

43044_t58ecnws8h_l.jpg
    That is an excellent picture :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1