Options

Any Easter Eggs Hidden in the Ten Box Set?

PearlJamsterPearlJamster Posts: 102
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know or have found any hidden bonus stuff in the ten collectors set yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,156
    easter eggs? ya mean like this?

pj2009005.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    demetrios wrote:

pj2009005.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

pj2009005.jpg

LOL i got that boxset to, I am talking about hidden extras that you have to search and find usually on dvd's
  • Options
    LOL i got that boxset to, I am talking about hidden extras that you have to search and find usually on dvd's

ah! for the mtv unplugged dvd, no easter egg on that one!
    i did though find a man on the back of the drop in the park poster that was doing something evil! :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

i did though find a man on the back of the drop in the park poster that was doing something evil! :|

I looked at your photo alittle better, i noticed some of your boxset looks different than mine? how many versions are out there? lol
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    demetrios wrote:

pj2009005.jpg

Showoff... Worse then a kid at show in tell, we all know you have signed box set...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

pj2009005.jpg

Showoff... Worse then a kid at show in tell, we all know you have signed box set...

nice reply there! i think you're the first one to reply to me that i'm a showoff!
    what's my reply back? well, you're a totally jealous idiot! that's what i think!

i will be posting pics of these, till the end of time!
    if you don't like it, look away! got a problem, go straight to hell!
    IDIOT!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I looked at your photo alittle better, i noticed some of your boxset looks different than mine? how many versions are out there? lol
    He has all 4 versions displayed.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

He has all 4 versions displayed.

yep! :)

2008 TEN SUPER DELUXE EDITION , 2008 TEN VINYL EDITION , 2008 TEN DELUXE EDITION & TEN 2008 LEGACY!
  • Options
    Yeah I know about the 4 different versions but I am talking about the Super Deluxe edition, besides the autograph, it looks like he has other things that didn't come with my boxset I got mine on amazon, so im wondering if the autographed version comes with even more bonus stuff cause it sure has different stuff there.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

nice reply there! i think you're the first one to reply to me that i'm a showoff!
    what's my reply back? well, you're a totally jealous idiot! that's what i think!

IDIOT!

Are you serious D?

No need for the name calling, Mr Nice Guy!

But you just made a prime example of whats wrong with these boards now-a-days. Keep up the great work! What makes you think I'm jealous?

Maybe that's why you "will be posting pics of these, till the end of time!" so you can determine who's jealous. Great idea maybe I should post all my signatures and do the same.
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    demetrios...ive very jealous of you but u deserve it after all the generosity you've shown ppl over the years
    was ur signed box set completely randomly given to you or did u have someone on the inside? lol
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

IDIOT!

Are you serious D?

But you just made a prime example of whats wrong with these boards now-a-days. Keep up the great work! What makes you think I'm jealous?

Maybe that's why you "will be posting pics of these, till the end of time!" so you can determine who's jealous. Great idea maybe I should post all my signatures and do the same.

go ahead. nobody is stopping you. it's your choice! you shouldn't let other's trend on you if you post anything in your sig. i for one don't judge at all. that's who i am.

but for you to call me a showoff, worse then a kid at show & tell . making fun of me? that's where i step in & i don't fuck around! yes, i am mr. nice guy, that's who i am, and continue to do till the day i die. but when you try to fuck around with mr. nice guy, that's where he will turn around and fuck shit up! right? nobody try's to trend on me. NOBODY! that's why i replied back to you. i don't know who you are & now that i know the type of person you are, I really don't care. you're the one that called me a showoff. so i will tell you for the last time, leave me alone.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Are you serious D?

go ahead. nobody is stopping you. it's your choice! you shouldn't let other's trend on you if you post anything in your sig. i for one don't judge at all. that's who i am.

but for you to call me a showoff, worse then a kid at show & tell . making fun of me? that's where i step in & i don't fuck around! yes, i am mr. nice guy, that's who i am, and continue to do till the day i die. but when you try to fuck around with mr. nice guy, that's where he will turn around and fuck shit up! right? nobody try's to trend on me. NOBODY! that's why i replied back to you. i don't know who you are & now that i know the type of person you are, I really don't care. you're the one that called me a showoff. so i will tell you for the last time, leave me alone.

Aye, Aye Captain! I'm too old to get in a pissin' match with you over the internet. You won my friend!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Are you serious D?

Aye, Aye Captain! I'm too old to get in a pissin' match with you over the internet. You won my friend!

i'm old too! over the internet, face to face, etc.. i don't care where or how! i didn't make fun of you; you made fun of me! with a very nice reply to my post, you are not my friend to begin with! i'm nobody's captain! i fight for who i am! and i stand by for everything what i say & do!

D
  • Options
    i thought his post hinted of a slightly jealous sarcasm, almost playful in nature. then you went all emo on him. hahahahaha
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,608
    Drop in the Park LP should have a MP3 code to download for those without record players.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    i thought they did rockin in the free world on unplugged too? just watched it, didnt see it on there. . .and why does it say "continue" as one of the options on the main screen?. . .btw i am a jealous idiot of the signed edition, thats pretty cool. . .i ordered it too late to get the signed one
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    I ordered mine superduperdeluxeboxwhatever in the presale and had totally forgotten that it might be signed. I've been out of the country for a few months so I wasn't home to open it to see if it was signed. After seeing pics of the signed one here I couldn't wait anymore and called home and had someone open it to see if it was signed and it's not. Oh well. Congrats to those who got a signed one. I have nothing to complain about. Ten Club is generally pretty good to me - hence tickets to both Atlanta shows. I do like seeing the photos of the signed set though...sure is pretty!
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    if you play evil little goat backwards it says "grunge is dead"
    :o
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    oops think ill leave this thread......... :o
This discussion has been closed.