Options

Is there going to be a pre show party in Memphis?

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I'd love to help out if there is?
Are there going to be any Wishlist parties for this tour?
Let me know, I would love to do another party :mrgreen:
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mindi, I am presently working on finding a location on Beale to have the preparty. I'm looking for a benefactor that helps with the Arts & low income children in Memphis or Shelby county.

A friend of mine is the head of Memphis's Urban Art League. He's seeing what he can figure out for me. I have a friend that teaches music in the Memphis City District & he literally has no funds coming into his dept. I've already had a member of Wishlist contact me w/ info that I would need. But, if you'd like to help please do! Those children need all the help they can get.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Mindi, I am presently working on finding a location on Beale to have the preparty. I'm looking for a benefactor that helps with the Arts & low income children in Memphis or Shelby county.

A friend of mine is the head of Memphis's Urban Art League. He's seeing what he can figure out for me. I have a friend that teaches music in the Memphis City District & he literally has no funds coming into his dept. I've already had a member of Wishlist contact me w/ info that I would need. But, if you'd like to help please do! Those children need all the help they can get.
    Great! I would love to help out. I did the party in Columbia SC and helped at the one in Milwaukee.
    Just let me know what I can do to help out with.
    I still have a roll of raffle tickets and I have a cash box if you need those.
    I can bring name tags and markers.
    I'll see what I can find to donate too.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Great! I would love to help out. I did the party in Columbia SC and helped at the one in Milwaukee.
    Just let me know what I can do to help out with.
    I still have a roll of raffle tickets and I have a cash box if you need those.
    I can bring name tags and markers.
    I'll see what I can find to donate too.
    Sounds great!! There is a lounge located in the Westin....I'm going to ask tomorrow if we could possibly use that. I'm planning on donating a couple of posters, 1 from Chicago 06 & another from the 06 Cleveland show. I'm debating on donating my London, ON 05, too................
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down