Options

Remember the hope that EV Solo equaled Secret PJ shows....

OffMeGoesOffMeGoes Posts: 483
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just remembered that! Everyone on here had an opinion, and a lot of people were fairly certain the whole band would show up after Ed completed his solo set......

Nobody is saying that now.....BUT.........ITW is a year and a half old...he toured the East Coast already...Pearl Jam will likely be done with their album (hence everyone being in Atlanta at the studio)....

How can I say this indirectly? Quote: "Everyone knows that Custard died at the battle of Little Big Horn! What this book pre-supposes, is....Maybe he didnt?"
Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Oh don't go there... :?

:)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,945
    Vedderwt wrote:
    I just remembered that! Everyone on here had an opinion, and a lot of people were fairly certain the whole band would show up after Ed completed his solo set......

Nobody is saying that now.....BUT.........ITW is a year and a half old...he toured the East Coast already...Pearl Jam will likely be done with their album (hence everyone being in Atlanta at the studio)....

How can I say this indirectly? Quote: "Everyone knows that Custard died at the battle of Little Big Horn! What this book pre-supposes, is....Maybe he didnt?"
    I'm probably the only one on this whole board who hopes that this is not the case... while my dad absolutely loved Eddie's show at Massey Hall, and is eager to see him again at the Palace, he can't stand Pearl Jam.. thus, for his sake, I hope that's not the case.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    OffMeGoesOffMeGoes Posts: 483
    edited April 2009
    benjs wrote:
    Vedderwt wrote:

I'm probably the only one on this whole board who hopes that this is not the case... while my dad absolutely loved Eddie's show at Massey Hall, and is eager to see him again at the Palace, he can't stand Pearl Jam.. thus, for his sake, I hope that's not the case.

NO, I actually am hoping that doesnt happen....I went to 7 solo shows and they just got better and better....CHicago one was about the best concert experience I can remember (although most times I leave from a PJ or EV show, I feel like it topped everything before - except Sacramento 2000). I remember Ed when Ed started Rise UP at Chicago 2, he said something under his breath like "this is the last time I will play this song" then he teared up right as he finished and looked at his mandolin. I really thought I would never see those again and that album now runs through my veins.......I am finally comfortable with the fact that they are two seperate experiences, so to speak, and that there is no reason to confuse the two by blending them together. I just wish there was an ITW2...hahaha Maybe the sister can go looking for the brother and get lost in a cornfield in Arkansas or something.....
    Post edited by OffMeGoes on
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Vedderwt wrote:

OH GOD DONT DO THIS
    ILL BE IN ATLANTA
    :D :evil: :? ;):lol::D8-)
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    Who's Custard?

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    idratherbe wrote:
    Who's Custard?

~peace~

Custard is the hip way of saying Colonel Mustard, the guy from the board game clue.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time