Options

!4 songs done?

Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Heard a newsflash on the radio about a Cameron Crowe film about the history of PJ. At the end of the flash it said that Mike said they had 14 songs ready for the new album. Anyone else heard this?
I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    yup its been reported in many places. According to reports they are shooting for a fall or (year end) release.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Oh yah, I knew about the film alright. IT was the 14 songs bit that caught me though.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    There is way more than 4 songs done.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    danimal

he meant 14 as thats whats been reported in many spots.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    I think we originally heard that there would be 16 songs... let's really hope they actually release some b-sides this time around.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    When they did Self Titled, didn't they say they had like 30 songs and had to work them down to what made the albulm? I thought I read and interview that said something like that. Maybe they have 14 now, but want more to choose from.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    touringfan wrote:
    danimal

he meant 14 as thats whats been reported in many spots.

I was kidding....I'm not really good at it...
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    When they did Self Titled, didn't they say they had like 30 songs and had to work them down to what made the albulm? I thought I read and interview that said something like that. Maybe they have 14 now, but want more to choose from.

Around that time I had read there were around 60 songs that had to be cut down..... although 30 sounds more accurate/reaonable.