Options

ATL ROLLOVER!!!!!

vedderfan02vedderfan02 Posts: 186
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just got my email saying that i won the lottery for the atlanta rollover. i guess that means i didn't win the first night but its awesome I got night 2. ANYONE ELSE??
2003: Nashville, Lexington, St.Louis
2004: St. Louis
2006: Cincinnati
2008: Columbia, VA Beach
2009: Chicago x2, Atlanta (EV) x2
2010: St. Louis, Noblesville
2011: St.Louis (EV), Alpine Valley x2
2012: Pensacola, Atlanta, Memphis (EV)
2013: Chicago, OKC
2014: Memphis
2016: Lexington, chicago x2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedderfan02vedderfan02 Posts: 186
    and i just got atlanta night 1 as well!!!!! i am freakin' pumped
    2003: Nashville, Lexington, St.Louis
    2004: St. Louis
    2006: Cincinnati
    2008: Columbia, VA Beach
    2009: Chicago x2, Atlanta (EV) x2
    2010: St. Louis, Noblesville
    2011: St.Louis (EV), Alpine Valley x2
    2012: Pensacola, Atlanta, Memphis (EV)
    2013: Chicago, OKC
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Lexington, chicago x2
  • Options
    evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    I got 2 emails, the first said that I didn't get selected for the first ATL show, but the second email said that I did get selected for the rollover ATL show. So if it happens I'll be there!
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Options
    evenflow wrote:
    I got 2 emails, the first said that I didn't get selected for the first ATL show, but the second email said that I did get selected for the rollover ATL show. So if it happens I'll be there!

I got the same thing...No tix for night 1, but tix for the rollover show, if it happens.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    im goin to both shows :D
    wheres the pregame at?
  • Options
    evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    Well hell yes!

Just got a third email stating that theATL rollover show is a go and my card is being charged as we speak!

One good news down, one left to go.
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    I did not get night 1, and did not try for the rollover because I had no interest in possibly winning both and having $320 in tickets.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    I'll be at both too! I'm so excited that I am not having to travel for once! Now we need to organize a meet up for before the show. Any ideas?
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    Just got mine for Atlanta and the rollover also. I am so stoked!!!!

Saw EV in DC last August and it was unreal.

THANK YOU to the Ten Club for making this possible!!! And good luck to everyone else.

Man, am I excited. This is terrific.
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I also received a second email saying the ATL rollover show is now confirmed. Sweet!

I didn't think the rollover show would be confirmed until this weekend.

I'll see everyone in ATL on June 24!
  • Options
    vedhead19vedhead19 Posts: 89
    I am in for day one. Kick Ass!!! It just made my fricking month. I have been checking my email on my phone about every ten minutes for the last four days. I really need a life.
    are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

• Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    I won both nights in Atlanta..... so did my buddy going with me. How lucky is that!!
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    Won both ATL shows...Thanks 10C :mrgreen:
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    I won both nights in Atlanta..... so did my buddy going with me. How lucky is that!!

Are you willing to sell or trade one set of those night 1 shows?
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Thanks to a very kind fellow ten club member I'll be at the Atlanta rollover show!

Thank you so much! Your awesome!!!! :D:):D:)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Got rollover, missed out on night 1, anybody need a friend for Night 1?
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    i got 3 emails

this was the third:

Congratulations! The show is confirmed and your "rollover" ticket order has been selected for purchase!

Now, it gives you the opprtunity to back out by the 19th and give someone else a chance.

What to do? What to do?
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    stateesha wrote:
    I'll be at both too! I'm so excited that I am not having to travel for once! Now we need to organize a meet up for before the show. Any ideas?
    i dunno..i didnt even notice which venue...
  • Options
    PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 431
    I wonder why Atlanta rollover was confirmed so early... Hopefully Memphis follows the same path!!
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Both nights here!!!!!! Can't fuckin wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    JM174075 wrote:
    I wonder why Atlanta rollover was confirmed so early... Hopefully Memphis follows the same path!!

The rollover wasn't confirmed yet. I sent a follow-up email to 10C and they replied immediately that the email saying the rollover was confirmed was sent out in error, and that it will not be confirmed until Saturday.
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    So........Saturday will be a good day!! 8-)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    I got both, too!!! YES! I'm so ready. :D
  • Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    Gremmie03 wrote:
    i got 3 emails

this was the third:

Congratulations! The show is confirmed and your "rollover" ticket order has been selected for purchase!

Now, it gives you the opprtunity to back out by the 19th and give someone else a chance.

What to do? What to do?

Are they really giving people the chance to back out of their tickets for the rollover date?? They did not say anything about that option when announced, and they said you should be prepared to pay for all tickets applied for. I am very curious.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    frogwater wrote:
    JM174075 wrote:

The rollover wasn't confirmed yet. I sent a follow-up email to 10C and they replied immediately that the email saying the rollover was confirmed was sent out in error, and that it will not be confirmed until Saturday.
    I hope they know that the rollover is going to be confirmed and that's why they haven't sent out an email telling us that they sent out an email in error. A lot of people got shut out of the first night and are counting on having the rollover tickets and would be devastated to hear it was all a mistake. I can't imagine Ed not selling enough tickets to warrant a second night in Atlanta. The venue is small.
  • Options
    frogwater wrote:
    JM174075 wrote:

I hope they know that the rollover is going to be confirmed and that's why they haven't sent out an email telling us that they sent out an email in error. A lot of people got shut out of the first night and are counting on having the rollover tickets and would be devastated to hear it was all a mistake. I can't imagine Ed not selling enough tickets to warrant a second night in Atlanta. The venue is small.
    its sold out...even though they said it would be confirmed this weekend i dont think it was a mistake..
    better not be! :twisted: :D
  • Options
    stotstot Posts: 207
    I;m in for both!
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia