Options

Last years Bonnaroo Beacon Newspapers

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone have any extras of these? I went last year, but didn't know they existed. I would like to get all four, but would be most interested in the 2 with Jim James and Ed Ved on cover. I am willing to pay for them!
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    got a pic of this?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I don't, but I believe some tool is trying to sell all four on ebay for like 40$

I mean they are newspapers for crying outloud.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    edited April 2009
    fyi... eddie is on sunday's cover, jim james is on saturday. they aren't on the same.

edit... sorry seems you knew that.
    Post edited by choop on
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    Pretty sure I have Fri-Sun (I always seem to miss the Thursday ones). I'll have to dig them out to be sure.
  • Options
    I do have the three I mentioned if you're still interested. Not in the best condition, but they're complete.
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    I do have the three I mentioned if you're still interested. Not in the best condition, but they're complete.

I am def interest what do you want in return. I don't have much, but would like to work something out.
  • Options
    Just PM me your address. I don't want anything for them- I can just send them to you.