Options

I just got an email...for Real

RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Congratulations! Your ticket order has been selected for purchase!

Before we charge your credit card, we want to give you one last chance to consider your show selection. If you are UNABLE to attend, please respond to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> immediately. You have until Wednesday April 15th at 12pm noon Pacific Time to deny the ticket purchase.

Please only respond if you CANNOT make the show. Otherwise, we will complete the ticket order and send you a ticket confirmation!

If you selected additional "rollover" tickets, the concerts will not be confirmed until after the public on-sale dates. Therefore, if your "rollover" ticket order is selected, we will contact you again if the shows are confirmed.

For public on-sale information, please visit:

https://www.pearljam.com/news/ed-vedder ... esale-info

Thanks for participating in our pre-sale!

~10club
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    I got mine too!!!!

Memphis Rollover!
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    Sweet...good luck to those than weren't able to get in....I've been there before.
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Congratulations! Your ticket order has been selected for purchase! Before we charge your credit card, we want to give you one last chance to consider your show selection. If you are UNABLE to attend, please respond to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> immediately. You have until Wednesday April 15th at 12pm noon Pacific Time to deny the ticket purchase. Please only respond if you CANNOT make the show. Otherwise, we will complete the ticket order and send you a ticket confirmation! If you selected additional "rollover" tickets, the concerts will not be confirmed until after the public on-sale dates. Therefore, if your "rollover" ticket order is selected, we will contact you again if the shows are confirmed. For public on-sale information, please visit: https://www.pearljam.com/news/ed-vedder ... esale-info Thanks for participating in our pre-sale! ~10club

In In!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    rizznizzyrizznizzy Posts: 19
    Me 2! Gnashville!

this is my first post, but i've been a TC member since 95-96...good luck to everyone.
    I'll ride the wave, where it takes me...
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    5against1- wrote:
    Congratulations! Your ticket order has been selected for purchase! Before we charge your credit card, we want to give you one last chance to consider your show selection. If you are UNABLE to attend, please respond to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> immediately. You have until Wednesday April 15th at 12pm noon Pacific Time to deny the ticket purchase. Please only respond if you CANNOT make the show. Otherwise, we will complete the ticket order and send you a ticket confirmation! If you selected additional "rollover" tickets, the concerts will not be confirmed until after the public on-sale dates. Therefore, if your "rollover" ticket order is selected, we will contact you again if the shows are confirmed. For public on-sale information, please visit: https://www.pearljam.com/news/ed-vedder ... esale-info Thanks for participating in our pre-sale! ~10club

In In!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    Baltimore night 2!!!
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Red BurritoRed Burrito Posts: 476
    I'm in for Baltimore 2
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Philly I

COnfirmed for me
  • Options
    Awesome...me too. I'm sad I've moved to the suburbs of b'more, otherwise it would have been a walk away. Oh well now it's a whole light rail ride for 10 minutes away.
  • Options
    Mr. BeeksMr. Beeks Posts: 103
    Just got the email for Philly 1!!!

Thanks 10C!!
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    I got mine too... WEEEEEEEEEE

Congratulations! Your ticket order has been selected for purchase!
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im out gott by them through ticketmaster......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Congratulations, everyone! :)

I'm really sorry for the stress I put you all through today... but glad you all got in! :)

Have fun!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    joe2468 wrote:
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im out gott by them through ticketmaster......

It's ashame TM doesn't have an option to add a dictionary or grade school grammar book to your order :lol: