Options

(TOO LATE) ORANGE AMES BROS BOOK FOR REALLY CHEAP, HURRY!!!

edited April 2009 in The Porch
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0403423067

ONLY HALF AN HOUR LEFT & NO, I'm not the fucking seller! :)

Thank me later if you are the lucky buyer.... ;)
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    its still just a book and its 80 schekles....its not like its music or anything.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Your recent topic on calling together all Pearl Jam fans who take interest in making money off Pearl Jam fans makes me think you may be the seller! But that's just me.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Ok wrote:
    its still just a book and its 80 schekles....its not like its music or anything.

True, very true, but they were $250 on 10C...an extra perhaps that can be left on the table for all those who have theirs packed away...not mint, so why not have one out to enjoy...beats the shit out of the $250 we all rushed to pay for it.......
  • Options
    over_bends wrote:
    Your recent topic on calling together all Pearl Jam fans who take interest in making money off Pearl Jam fans makes me think you may be the seller! But that's just me.

Book is located in PA, I'm from Montana...READ

This seller is obviously a fan by looking at their other items for sale...just trying to help some people out on BOTH sides of the fence...like I said, it's WAY under the $250 we paid for 'em new.... :roll:

P.S. paying $250 for something and selling it for less than half is :? NOT making money off of anyone...
  • Options
    over_bends wrote:

Also, just about everyone knows that I'm the evil person selling the Eddie Vedder photo by Charles Peterson...Evil because I let Pearl Jam fans know about it (such a dickhead thing to do) and I start it at a whole dollar without a reserve...(another really shitty thing to "do" to everyone) ;)
  • Options
    OUCH...$80 for something we all paid $250 for...gotta feel good, don't it... :oops:
  • Options
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250403423067

ONLY HALF AN HOUR LEFT & NO, I'm not the fucking seller! :)

Thank me later if you are the lucky buyer.... ;)

Over now......WOW