Options

Did any "rollover" shows from last tour not get confirmed?

JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
edited April 2009 in The Porch
What do you think the chances are of these three rollover shows actually happening?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Chances are pretty good.

On the last tour the second Montreal show was a rollover and ended up happening. There was another one too I think, just can't remember which show it was.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I'd put it at 99% only because anything could happen. But I'm pretty sure all it means is that it's happening, but can't officially confirm it as of yet for whatever reason, and just want to get the ticket sales on with.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    the west coast rollover shows weren't offered thru 10C. they just appeared on tm right after the regular shows sale. i think that was only 1 though.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.