Options

How good were the 10c tickets for the first EV shows?

2»

Comments

• Options
    12th row center @ Milwaukee. Probably won't get a bad seat through 10c.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Boston 08 night II 9th row center stage! i had better tix than Theo & Howard Zinn..heh heh...it was awesome!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,913
    the 8 that i attended last year .. santa barbara, los angeles 1, montreal 1, montreal 2, toronto 1 & toronto 2 .. all 10club seats were great! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    the 8 that i attended last year .. santa barbara, los angeles 1, montreal 1, montreal 2, toronto 1 & toronto 2 .. all 10club seats were great! :)

8!! :o you lucky bastard!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    acute wrote:
    Ticketmaster single ticket week before Santa Cruz and I was 18 rows back.
    Ticketmaster day of general sale, I got 15 rows back, dead center for Berk 2.

10C Friend and me for Berk 1 -- 2nd Row!

but yes, methinks this, "throughout the venue" sounds most peculiar!

2nd row in Berkeley? Wow me too ;)

I see you shortened your name...

Vancouver 1 my travelling buddy got row 4 with her 10 c tix
    Vancouver 2 a VERY cool jammer won tickets and gave them to my friend and I --they were row 20 or so? Still good views

and Berkeley night 1 got 2nd row 10c tix as mentioned above.
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Tickets were incredible
    ...in these small venues there is no bad seat....
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

8!! :o you lucky bastard!! :mrgreen:

it was pretty sweet. with montreal 1 straight to toronto 2, i did the eddie vedder wishlist foundation preparties. first time i did it on my own. can't wait to do it again.

why i'm crossing my fingers for pearl jam to come back to the great north, so i can help out again! cause after checking out the sites, i got a few charities that i'm very interested in helping out! :)
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    8th row dead center @ NJPAC

AMAZING
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    my 402XXX got row 5, right orch. for Vancouver, my wifes 299XXX got 10th row dead center....
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    my 402XXX got row 5, right orch. for Vancouver, my wifes 299XXX got 10th row dead center....

so, what's the status on the 3rd 10club account to be open by the youngster? :)
  • Options
    JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
    I went the one of the solo shows in NYC last year. I took the train in from Philly. They have me 2nd row dead center. The olson twins had to sit behind us with the rest of the stars. The fans were up front, dont know if it will be the same this time or not. Hope to get tickets for philly shows.

Good Luck,
    John Henry
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    12th row center @ Milwaukee. Probably won't get a bad seat through 10c.

I was w/in 50 feet of you...what a night hey? All the seats were great ones!