orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited April 2009 in The Porch
cuz I can't afford tickets anyway!
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    well i wish he would! if he did, i'd just buy tix.....as it is, i am awaiting a return phone call from my hubby to see if he wants to take a little trip to baltimore since a few shows happen to coincide with our planned vacation. *sighs* NYC would be sooooo much easier, and sure cheaper! but it is just sooo hard to resist, and it would be fun!

*dials again*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    yeeeeeah ... a road trip WOULD be fun. Shit. Thanks for putting that thought into my head!
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    yeah, i guess this forces me leave the area and take a road trip 8-)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'm glad he's not too. ALbany is way better for me. :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    justam wrote:
    I'm glad he's not too. ALbany is way better for me. :mrgreen:
    I live in off of exit 19. Either is fine.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    I can't afford tickets either but I wish he would have played NYC. I would have gone. I don't feel like driving to Albany. Oh well more money for the PJ tour; when they tour...!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    I can't afford tickets either but I wish he would have played NYC. I would have gone. I don't feel like driving to Albany. Oh well more money for the PJ tour; when they tour...!

that's the spirit! :)

i will only try for one show - 10c tix. if shut out, not meant to be....save the fundage for live pj. however, IF hubby is up for it, i do think it would be a very fun roadtrip for us. it Is our vacation, and we were just going to stay home, enjoy the garden, enjoy the city.....but a 2 night stint to baltimore could be a pretty inexpensive mini-break.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow