Options

Albany New york

WashedInBlackWashedInBlack Posts: 53
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Can someone tell me how far Albany is from Toronto? thinking of grabbing tickets but wont to know rougly how long of a drive.. thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    yahoo.com

they have maps with driving directions...
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    what, is google maps broken? mapquest?

seriously. a new thread, for this? c'mon.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    its 5 hours east of buffalo
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Can someone tell me how far Albany is from Toronto? thinking of grabbing tickets but wont to know rougly how long of a drive.. thank you
    Another Toronto-ite, sweet!
    According to Google Maps, which are usually quite conservative with their driving time, it's roughly six and a half hours. No big deal.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i'm coming from toronto and gonna assume 6 hours
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Not to be an ass, but it would have taken you just as long to go to Google Maps and find the answer as it did for you to type this post.

It is about 6 hours.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC