Options

so I guess Pearl Jam is no longer banned from Mansfield?

kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
edited March 2008 in The Porch
The last time Pearl Jam were at Great Woods (a name some of stubbornly like to call it despite it's name having officially changed to the Tweeter Center in the late 90's) they played past the curfew by a half hour, which got them banned.

So I guess it was a 5 year sentence??? Anyone know why the ban was lifted? Whatever the reason, it's gonna be great to have them back there. I prefer outdoor shows and the acoustics are much better there than at the Garden.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    The last time Pearl Jam were at Great Woods (a name some of stubbornly like to call it despite it's name having officially changed to the Tweeter Center in the late 90's) they played past the curfew by a half hour, which got them banned.

So I guess it was a 5 year sentence??? Anyone know why the ban was lifted? Whatever the reason, it's gonna be great to have them back there. I prefer outdoor shows and the acoustics are much better there than at the Garden.

pay attention to what you eat

have fun say hi to vote girl
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    PBOYD76PBOYD76 Posts: 9
    dont know about a curfew being lifted, but i was at the dmb show in august of 07 and they had to cut there set short by about 2 or 3 songs(good one too), i like tweeter as a venue but hate the curfew BS