Options

10 CLUB TICKETS

westbrook36westbrook36 Posts: 279
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Does the fanclub member have to use a credit card that is in his name or can it be say a girlfriends card but she is not in the fanclub?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    no, i dont believe so
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me on this, that you've had to have a card in your own name to buy them in the past. You have a few options here:
    A) Go to your bank immediately and get a check card with a visa or mastercard logo.
    or
    B) Get a Visa giftcard with enough available credit for as many shows as you think you need to start. You can always add more money as more shows get listed.

I recommend A over B, but that's just me.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    the card just has to be registered on your account and you can use it, but i think the card holder has to be present to pick up the tickets at the venue.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Yes, you can use somebody else's credit card to buy 10C tickets. The 10C member has to be present to pick up the tickets, not the credit card holder. And there is no registering credit cards with the 10C. You have to enter it in fresh every time. Just make sure your girlfriend' billing address is added to your account as an additional address. It does not have to be your primary, just listed so you can select it as the billing address when using her card.

Plus, you can read and verify everything I said here: https://www.pearljam.com/tenclub#3
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Yes, you can use somebody else's credit card to buy 10C tickets. The 10C member has to be present to pick up the tickets, not the credit card holder. And there is no registering credit cards with the 10C. You have to enter it in fresh every time. Just make sure your girlfriend' billing address is added to your account as an additional address. It does not have to be your primary, just listed so you can select it as the billing address when using her card.

Plus, you can read and verify everything I said here: https://www.pearljam.com/tenclub#3

ya he's right my girlfriend buys shit all the time.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    aNiMaL wrote:

ya he's right my girlfriend buys shit all the time.
    you mean poop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC675R5AhoY
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis