Operation Northwoods-Kill Americans- blame Castro

CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
edited March 2009 in A Moving Train
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... woods.html

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

JFK denied the plan, to the frustration of the generals. But this sounds familiar. Isn't this what 9/11 theories are claiming happened that day? That members of the US government were behind the attacks?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

Written in May of 2001.
  • Yep, the Northwoods documents are pretty fucking damning.

And they will play this angle out to the 2nd derivative or further.

Commit the act yourself and obfuscate by blaming someone else.

or in the case of JFK you have to go another level

Commit the act yourself,

obfuscate by making your patsy look like a communist nut with connections to Cuba
    (see the now public documentation of Hoover on the phone with LBJ about Oswald in Mexico)

and then USE the obfuscation to obfuscate even further -- or hell, even use it to "blackmail" politicians in to playing ball ...

in the case of JFK, the information on Oswald in Mexico (where Oswald was set up, to the point of there being a fake Oswald) was used to coerce Chief Justice Earle Warren in to leading "The Warren Commission" which concluded that LHOswald was the lone assassin. This is described here and the transcript is at the bottom of that page (or here) ...

So kill them yourself,
    frame someone else,
    and then USE that frameup to STOP THE INVESTIGATION.

"OK Warren Commission, we aren't going to look at this this or this, because we can not indicate to the American public that their was a Communist (Cuban) plot to kill the president, which Oswald was involved in, so do not ask those questions, or look at those documents" ... and "You better go along with being on this commission, because if you don't 40million Americans could die in a nuclear exchange between Russia and the USA".

Great plan,
    assholes.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Commy said:

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

JFK denied the plan, to the frustration of the generals. But this sounds familiar. Isn't this what 9/11 theories are claiming happened that day? That members of the US government were behind the attacks?
    True story, bro

McGruff, this ever come up in class? 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,816
    edited September 2018
    my2hands said:
    Commy said:

True story, bro

McGruff, this ever come up in class? 
    What the hell? lol 
    i ll be sure to teach it in class tomorrow.  Maybe I ll invite the superintendent of schools, my supervisor and principal all come in to watch. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    that's fucked up
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

my2hands said:
    Wow.  I m not surprised.  Very very interesting stuff. May s I ll bring it up this year in class. 
    You would likely be one of the few public middle/high school teachers to introduce it as discussion, ever
    Definitely.  I thought at first it was bs because of the original web site that was linked. But the Wikipedia article seems legit. I d definitely have to research it more in order to present it as fact. 
    Oh, it's very real. I'm still surprised more people dont know about it, or maybe im not 
    my2hands said:
    Oh, it's very real. I'm still surprised more people dont know about it, or maybe im not 
    I am genuinely intrigued by this. I need to find more information. 
    The john Glenn one is absolutely crazy!
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    So... it was drafted by the DOD... presented to the Secretary of Defense... approved by the Joint Chiefs... and made it all the way to the Presidents desk for approval... Kennedy nixed it... removed the head of the Joint Chiefs... who ended up becoming Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.... and JFK ended up with a hole in his head.... by a random lone gunman LOL (I mean c'mon folks!)

If presented to somebody like.... ummm, lets say, Dick Cheney... do we think he would nix it like JFK did? Yeah, right. Green light means go!!!

the very top of the American military/intelligence/defense complex devised the plan, drew it up, and approved of it... taking it all the way to the POTUS for final approval...  not goofballs and wannabes, we are talking about the most important and trusted people in America... Four Star Generals.... a false flag terrorism operation targeting American citizens... planned and approved by the very people in charge of protecting the country and citizens 

This was real. This really happened. Don't ever stop questioning the government and those who hold so much power, because some of them are fucking evil. Especially in a global military superpower
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    So... it was drafted by the DOD... presented to the Secretary of Defense... approved by the Joint Chiefs... and made it all the way to the Presidents desk for approval... Kennedy nixed it... removed the head of the Joint Chiefs... who ended up becoming Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.... and JFK ended up with a hole in his head.... by a random lone gunman LOL (I mean c'mon folks!)

If presented to somebody like.... ummm, lets say, Dick Cheney... do we think he would nix it like JFK did? Yeah, right. Green light means go!!!

the very top of the American military/intelligence/defense complex devised the plan, drew it up, and approved of it... taking it all the way to the POTUS for final approval...  not goofballs and wannabes, we are talking about the most important and trusted people in America... Four Star Generals.... a false flag terrorism operation targeting American citizens... planned and approved by the very people in charge of protecting the country and citizens 

This was real. This really happened. Don't ever stop questioning the government and those who hold so much power, because some of them are fucking evil. Especially in a global military superpower
    Very odd this is never mentioned in one of the dozens of kennedy assassination conspiracy theories.  I mean, it makes perfect sense!
    JFK was also intending to dismantle the CIA... at least according to some old Chomsky I read, havent looked at it recently.... next thi g you know he takes a ride in a convertible. JFK was taken out from within, it's pretty obvious

People also never mention the CIA MK ULTRA mind control program when discussing the assassinations of that era committed by "lone gunman"... JFK... RFK... MLK...  probably because it's actually possible

Oh yeah, that was a thing.......... 
    my2hands said:
    JFK was also intending to dismantle the CIA... at least according to some old Chomsky I read, havent looked at it recently.... next thi g you know he takes a ride in a convertible. JFK was taken out from within, it's pretty obvious

People also never mention the CIA MK ULTRA mind control program when discussing the assassinations of that era committed by "lone gunman"... JFK... RFK... MLK...  probably because it's actually possible

You should be a guest speaker in my class!  Mind control program? Like manchuarian candidate?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

You should be a guest speaker in my class!  Mind control program? Like manchuarian candidate?
    Probably more akin to getting people seriously whacked out on bathsalts and telling them faces are food for a few years and then turning them loose.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    jesus. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD