Options

'95 New Orleans...

DosimetricPJFanDosimetricPJFan Posts: 76
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Tad Gormely stadium(sp?)

I would love to find a decent quality video of that show. Any help out there? Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,003
    don't think you'll find that here. seems things like that are verbotten.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    My sister and I were at that show. It was GA and it was one of my favs. That version of Blood is still one of my all time favorites. That was the first poster I ever bought, I just got a chill. Hurricanes and Pearl Jam!!!!
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,692
    JM105599 wrote:
    Tad Gormely stadium(sp?)

I would love to find a decent quality video of that show. Any help out there? Thanks

I have it. PM me. I will have to track it down.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    My sister and I were at that show. It was GA and it was one of my favs. That version of Blood is still one of my all time favorites. That was the first poster I ever bought, I just got a chill. Hurricanes and Pearl Jam!!!!

I was there too. Great show. They played forever! I was on the field about ten miles from the stage!
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    rrivers wrote:
    5882300 wrote:

I was there too. Great show. They played forever! I was on the field about ten miles from the stage!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! I seriously get chill bumps when I think about that show. We drove down for a few days with some friends. It was a great trip and the show was kick ass. We were up front on Stone's side get thrown around like rags. AWESOME!
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    5882300 wrote:

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! I seriously get chill bumps when I think about that show. We drove down for a few days with some friends. It was a great trip and the show was kick ass. We were up front on Stone's side get thrown around like rags. AWESOME!

YEah it was awesome. I wish I appreciated the Ramones then like I do now.