Options

Merger Errors?

PC45501PC45501 Posts: 2
edited March 2009 in The Porch
I cant see my account number under my profile. I know my membership ends in march but that still does not rule out the three month grace period,,,

I hope I haven't lost my account.. I'm worried,

Has anyone experienced this with the new pearl jam/10c setup?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    email the 10C
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    If it's today, there is a lil' thing coming up when you get on the site saying they are upgrading and that profile changes, etc. could be lost (or something along those lines). Try tomorrow - maybe it's due to the upgrade at the moment.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    If it's today, there is a lil' thing coming up when you get on the site saying they are upgrading and that profile changes, etc. could be lost (or something along those lines). Try tomorrow - maybe it's due to the upgrade at the moment.

10C website updates make me smile! :D :ugeek:
  • Options
    PC45501PC45501 Posts: 2
    redrock wrote:

Sadist,,

They make my butt-hole pucker! :(
  • Options
    PC45501 wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Sadist,,

They make my butt-hole pucker! :(

Why am i a sadist? :P
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    I've got some weirdness, too...it won't let me post as "Eduardo Veduardo", so I'm stuck with this for now...no big deal...

the front page says they're updating the site, specifically profiles, etc. I'd give it a week or so before I bugged them with an email...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! I’m back!! With my name and everything WOOHOO!
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    redrock wrote:

I'm with you Mrs V, changes =news=tour! sadist or not... :oops:
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I was having no issues.
    But today I can't log into the main page, like to get into goods. Keeps telling me my username or password is wrong.
    But I am logged in here :? and I can post. So I am just going to assume it is because of the upgrading and not worry unless I still can't log in in a day or two.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    i had to reset my password. hope it lets me in tomorrow.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Well I’m glad my name and my picture are back but now when I click on my membership info it tells me I’m not a member and that I have no orders :?