Options

DITP?

GlenGlen Posts: 111
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Hi sorry if this has been posted but I couldn't find it with a search. Is the Drop in the Park download going to be available outside of the US?
Im not supersticious, Im just a littlesticious.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    some people have posted on here to try on the 24th, but I couldn't tell you for sure.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    I hear canada is having some problems.
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Is it that hard to type out Drop In The Park? For the love of gawd, this isn't texting or twittering. You don't have to abbreviate/acronym things. :roll:
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Is it that hard to type out Drop In The Park? For the love of gawd, this isn't texting or twittering. You don't have to abbreviate/acronym things. :roll:

Fair call I guess :oops: , judging the abbreviation that is applied to a whole lot of other Pearl Jam events/songs/covers ex-cetera in this forum I'm not sure you'll never see it again though. 8-) Sorry if I spoiled your day with it. By the way do you know the answer to the question? ;)
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,817
    aNiMaL wrote:
    lighten up sunshine........

what the hell got in to you this evening???? hehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Glen wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

Fair call I guess :oops: , judging the abbreviation that is applied to a whole lot of other Pearl Jam events/songs/covers ex-cetera in this forum I'm not sure you'll never see it again though. 8-) Sorry if I spoiled your day with it. By the way do you know the answer to the question? ;)
    No worries. It was more about my own stupidity being I couldn't figure out what DITP stood for. :oops:

As far as your answer, I have read people outside of the US say that they have downloaded it.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

Hahaha, just hungry. All is alright though as the coals are almost ready for the NY steak I have marinading. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    aNiMaL wrote:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

STOP!

:mrgreen:
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    theres a download for this. you mean i can have better sounding mp3 of the concert then the one i already have
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    MMMMMMM New York Steak
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Cant wait to get it downloaded!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking awesome lp
  • Options
    JedEganJedEgan Posts: 28
    Has anyone who has managed to use the download code confirmed if the mp3s have DRM or not?
  • Options
    JedEgan wrote:
    Has anyone who has managed to use the download code confirmed if the mp3s have DRM or not?
    Yes, I just downloaded them and they do appear to be DRM free. On the summary tab under Origin, it says Protected No.
  • Options
    Glen wrote:
    MMMMMMM New York Steak
    It was damn good! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    edited March 2009
    mmm, it lets me access the site but I'm weary of entering the code if it's to get a "you're not yank fuck off" message since it clearly say you can only use the code once...what if they then fix the non-US cock up but it kicks me out because the code has 'already been used'?

BTW, my copy is UK bought, down to the BBFC classification Exempt logo (that's rating that DVDs have, but music DVDs are exempt), so it clearly is not supposed to be just a US thing.

EDIT: I fired an email to the Sony 'contact us' address too...lets see how that goes..
    Post edited by Pegasus on
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Well I still can't access them, I'm in the UK. Any other way to get these mp3s? It'd be nice to have it in my music library as well as on vinyl.
  • Options
    NoCode_1NoCode_1 Posts: 44
    im confused...just opened my super delux with ditp. I was just going to convert the vinyl. is there a site somewhere for a dl?
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    aNiMaL wrote:
    No worries. It was more about my own stupidity being I couldn't figure out what DITP stood for. :oops:

LOL! You made me smile ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    SF60102 wrote:
    im confused...just opened my super delux with ditp. I was just going to convert the vinyl. is there a site somewhere for a dl?
    yep, somewhere in the package (most people it was in one of the Vinyl's sleeve, but mine was just underneath the notebook) there's a card with the DITP cover on one side and a download code on the other.
  • Options
    bmoloneybmoloney Posts: 18
    Anyone know how to get this outside of the US? I can't even open the website, I get a:
    Our records show that you are coming from the following country: Ireland
    Unfortunately at this time, purchasing music and promotional code redemption are restricted to US residents.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    bmoloney wrote:
    Anyone know how to get this outside of the US? I can't even open the website, I get a:
    Our records show that you are coming from the following country: Ireland
    Unfortunately at this time, purchasing music and promotional code redemption are restricted to US residents.
    you get that when you just go to the website? not after you entered the code?
    Because I can get to the website no problem, both at home and at work, I just haven't risked putting my code in though.
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    This sucks.

I want to download Drop, but all I get is the information that I´m in Denmark!!!! :o

Whooooooo Like I didn´t know - Lived there all my life :roll:
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    Hopefully Ten Club will arrange this, so that the international customers can download the DITP.
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012