Options

what do you do when u see pj stickers on cars?

2»

Comments

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    No one has ever beeped, waved, etc to me except on 295 on my way to one of the last Camden shows but I dont count that.

DSC_0683.jpg
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Don't it make you smile ...
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    i have on on the back of my car sayin "life without pearl jam.......... i think not!" i love it :D
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    JS80730 wrote:
    I didn't freak but whoever has the license plate in LA is cool

That would be me. I used to have a HUGE 3foot stick man on my bumper and hood, but sold that car...now I have a green stickman in my window. I love seeing it on other cars. I just get a big goofy grin on my face!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    I had a guy once pull up next to me to tell me he liked my PJ stickers :-)

more importantly.........was he cute? :)

here's mine. i turned it into a magnet. stickers blow. 10c should do magnets.

van3a.jpg
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Oh and I actually met another fan that way in the parking lot of a market. We wound up going to a show together with his family. He just saw the sticker on my car and came up and said hi!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    pjbiz wrote:
    i was at the pub last night and saw a decent sized sticker on a truck... haha, i stuck a note on their windshield saying i liek the sticker and thought i was the only fan in this town... pretty lame i know hahah!! they probably thought whoever left it was the biggest loser!!

Yes that's exactly what I thought :)
    yeah whatever as if you'd bring yourself to come party in Langley
    HA
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    We drive the other way...

At bumbershoot last year there were a few PJ-related license plates that caused me to stop and say "Cool", but hubby just kept on walking...Lighten up man, let me be a FAAAAAAN!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    having a sticker on my car got me tickets to the DC show 9/18/98. someone with extras flagged me down in traffic on Wisconsin Ave and I caused a traffic jam by the cathedral. I love it when people notice stickers!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.