Options

Super Deluxe version pretty good!

nshiza1nshiza1 Posts: 26
edited March 2009 in The Porch
I am listening to the vinyl copy of the remix and I have to say it's pretty damn good! O'Brian did a good job

Ok, I have to say that it was a bit overpriced but it was worth it.

If you bought this and you don't have a turntable, you need to get one asap. Any technics turntable will do

If you bought this and spent $140 thinking you would get a signed copy in order to sell it and it was not signed - haha for you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Im still eagerly awaiting my legacy edition to arrive.
    I really want to hear the cassette tape! I hope I can get it without buying the SDE.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    nshiza1 wrote:

If you bought this and spent $140 thinking you would get a signed copy in order to sell it and it was not signed - haha for you

:lol:
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    SierraT wrote:
    I really want to hear the cassette tape! I hope I can get it without buying the SDE.

same boat here. i wonder if they'll make that cassette available at some point. i'm sure people wouldn't mind throwing them 10 bucks or so for it..
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,336
    What are people enjoying more.. the remixed or remastered versions?

I've only had time to listen to the remastered one so far (the 2nd disc).. still have to give the remixed one a listen.
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:
    SierraT wrote:

same boat here. i wonder if they'll make that cassette available at some point. i'm sure people wouldn't mind throwing them 10 bucks or so for it..

Yah I hope so. pleassse 10c? You know I'd buy it.
    It'll probably show up via mp3 format on the internet but it'd be nicer to have the physical cassette copy.
    Shows:
  • Options
    SierraT wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:
    SierraT wrote:

Yah I hope so. pleassse 10c? You know I'd buy it.
    It'll probably show up via mp3 format on the internet but it'd be nicer to have the physical cassette copy.

yea.. i wanna relive the experience that jeff and stone had and throw a tape in a tape player.

although, it is 2009 and that could be tough..
  • Options
    yea.. i wanna relive the experience that jeff and stone had and throw a tape in a tape player.

although, it is 2009 and that could be tough..

lol. i know its dumb but i still want it.
    Shows:
  • Options
    yea i know, me too. but im sure it will pop up in one form or another eventually.

so far, even with all the excitement around here with the shipments arriving, i'm not at the point where i regret not spending the 140. im close, but not quite there..