Options

** Hard-to-Find Posters For Sale **

bustoutbustout Posts: 122
edited March 2009 in The Porch
I have some posters that I am looking to rid myself of. Please PM me with interest. All prices include shipping.

2003 - Santa Barbara - Ames - S/N #42/150 AP - $275
2003 - Santa Barbara - Ames - S/N #43/150 AP - $275
2003 - Benaroya Hall - Ames - S/N #42/150 AP - $105
2005 - Atlantic City - Klausen - Pink Edition - $190

2003 - Adelaide - Ames - $65
2003 - Brisbane - Ames - $100
2003 - Sydney - Ames - $50

2006 - Italy - Ames - $70 (I have 2 of these)
How Many Friends Have I Really Got?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    When are you going to list the hard-to-find posters? ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,856
    have you checked your closet???
    or under your bed???

they cant be that hard to find...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    or under your bed???

HA...love it.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    or under your bed???

HA...love it.

+1 Ha!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I actually had a bunch of those 03's you have for sale lying around so I made paper airpanes with them and threw them off my roof...... :mrgreen: :roll: :o
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    bustout wrote:
    All prices include shipping.

How about shipping to Canada?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    release30 wrote:
    I actually had a bunch of those 03's you have for sale lying around so I made paper airpanes with them and threw them off my roof...... :mrgreen: :roll: :o
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    good stuff ... :lol:

I suppose I was referring to the S/N posters and/or trying to get people's attention - looks like it worked.

Anyway, as for shipping to Canada - PM me
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Pink Borgata.. is that signed?
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    Pink Borgata.. is that signed?

no - sorry
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,604

i was actually naive enough to think "hard-to-find" was going to include some '96 and/or '98 posters,...

:roll:
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

i was actually naive enough to think "hard-to-find" was going to include some '96 and/or '98 posters,...

Same here! Those are about the only ones left that are really hard to find wouldnt you agree? I mean that anything from 2000 to now, save for a few, are pretty easy to get a hold of.

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Truly from 2000 on the market is flooded with posters. Not rare really. Only a few where the demand is really high.

Those 08 MSG's are everywhere.

Hell, even something like Kenyon Hall is relatively easy to find.
  • Options
    Like I said ... it was for attention grabbing purposes ... looks like it worked!

:D
  • Options
    bustout wrote:
    Like I said ... it was for attention grabbing purposes ... looks like it worked!

Not being a jerk..I was just giving you a hard time, and then it turned into a question to 100 pacer for me. He is a GREAT poster person and just wanted to get his opinion is all. No offense meant!! :-)

• Options
    edited March 2009
    100 Pacer wrote:

Same here! Those are about the only ones left that are really hard to find wouldnt you agree? I mean that anything from 2000 to now, save for a few, are pretty easy to get a hold of.

my '96 and '98 collection is essentially complete. picked up a '96 a couple of months ago that takes the cake so i really should be settled for now but still i couldn't resist checking out the thread,...
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    bustout wrote:

Not being a jerk..I was just giving you a hard time, and then it turned into a question to 100 pacer for me. He is a GREAT poster person and just wanted to get his opinion is all. No offense meant!! :-)

none taken
  • Options
    my '96 and '98 collection is essentially complete. picked up a '96 a couple of months ago that takes the case so i really should be settled for now but still i couldn't resist checking out the thread,...[/quote]

I have pretty much decided that I am done trying to obtain what I dont have for quite a while. I got into the game VERY late and then it was too late for the 96 and 98's. I have enough to keep me busy for years and am going to TRY and limit myself to only those that really jump out for me that are REALLY cool...Shows that I have been to, or simply a GREAT deal I cant pass up. I still have never paid more than face for anything I own. While that doesnt mean shit to anyone else, I am kind of proud of that. makes the collecting much more fun to me. Which essentially rules out any and all of the afore mentioned posters!! LOL!!

• Options
    bustout wrote:
    bustout wrote:

none taken

why would you create a new thread instead of keeping everything organized in this one?!

• Options
    edited March 2009
    100 Pacer wrote:
    my '96 and '98 collection is essentially complete. picked up a '96 a couple of months ago that takes the cake so i really should be settled for now but still i couldn't resist checking out the thread,...

I have pretty much decided that I am done trying to obtain what I dont have for quite a while. I got into the game VERY late and then it was too late for the 96 and 98's. I have enough to keep me busy for years and am going to TRY and limit myself to only those that really jump out for me that are REALLY cool...Shows that I have been to, or simply a GREAT deal I cant pass up. I still have never paid more than face for anything I own. While that doesnt mean shit to anyone else, I am kind of proud of that. makes the collecting much more fun to me. Which essentially rules out any and all of the afore mentioned posters!! LOL!!

that takes a LOT of discipline, and i respect that quite a lot actually,...
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    my '96 and '98 collection is essentially complete. picked up a '96 a couple of months ago that takes the case so i really should be settled for now but still i couldn't resist checking out the thread,...

that takes a LOT of discipline, and i respect that quite a lot actually,...

THANKS! there have been some times that I have had some extra $$ over the years and have had a hard time walking away....Gorge 93..Missoula 98 (the only 2 I dont have from shows I have been too) come to mind. Have a couple 98s that were given to me by a friend last year..Hell, I even gave up a 98 Mansfield for good ole bostonlou for an Ames 06 HI cause he didnt have it!! I just like the thrill of the chase...Looking everywhere...working out a trade...helping someone out....Makes me enjoy it all that much more when it goes down that way....Dont get me wrong...If I were loaded, I would prob just buy them all and be done with it, but this seems a lot more fun to me this way!! :-)

• Options

THANKS! there have been some times that I have had some extra $$ over the years and have had a hard time walking away....Gorge 93..Missoula 98 (the only 2 I dont have from shows I have been too) come to mind. Have a couple 98s that were given to me by a friend last year..Hell, I even gave up a 98 Mansfield for good ole bostonlou for an Ames 06 HI cause he didnt have it!! I just like the thrill of the chase...Looking everywhere...working out a trade...helping someone out....Makes me enjoy it all that much more when it goes down that way....Dont get me wrong...If I were loaded, I would prob just buy them all and be done with it, but this seems a lot more fun to me this way!! :-)

just gave you a couple 98s? now THAT is a good friend...hhahaha...I need one of those!
  • Options

i'm looking to unload an extra '98 Mansfield, but looking to get back what i spent for it so it's not cheap, otherwise i'd offer it to you. the thrill of the chase is definitely a fun pursuit, but then i was never able to stop myself when i came across great finds/great deals/great posters i couldn't pass up on,...so, while not loaded i've invested quite a bit in my little collection,...

;)

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

i'm looking to unload an extra '98 Mansfield, but looking to get back what i spent for it so it's not cheap, otherwise i'd offer it to you. the thrill of the chase is definitely a fun pursuit, but then i was never able to stop myself when i came across great finds/great deals/great posters i couldn't pass up on,...so, while not loaded i've invested quite a bit in my little collection,...

;)

Wasnt trying to come of as pompous or anything...Hope you didnt take it that way! I was just saying for me personally, that is the way I do it. I wouldnt ask you to give me a deal on the Mansfield, as I know what it is worth! Although..I did just get a NICE bonus from the boss!! ;-) Do you have your posters on bry? Would love to see it?

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

;)

Wasnt trying to come of as pompous or anything...Hope you didnt take it that way! I was just saying for me personally, that is the way I do it. I wouldnt ask you to give me a deal on the Mansfield, as I know what it is worth! Although..I did just get a NICE bonus from the boss!! ;-) Do you have your posters on bry? Would love to see it?

pompous?! not at all, just wanted to explain my situation. PM your email address and i'll fire off a link to a picture i took of the Mansfield poster tomorrow,...