Options

PJ forum members - a "thank you" thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    And Yoke for hooking me up today with something that I've been looking all over for- thanks bro. It came out perfect!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    strummers wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    LukinFan is a bad mutha ...

As is Demetrios!!
    So True :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Thanks Roger! 8-)
  • Options
    as i said earlier Demetrios is a PJ Forum GOD...if we had a 10c member of the year, i'd vote for him hands down
  • Options
    pj622pj622 Posts: 110
    as i said earlier Demetrios is a PJ Forum GOD...if we had a 10c member of the year, i'd vote for him hands down
    I completely agree!! And also thanks to LukinFan.. he hooked me up with a few things a while ago! :)
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Thank you Demetrios, and Roger!!!!

You guys know why!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    Thank You Demetrios...I love ya! Thanks to 2-feign-reluctance too! You guys are awesome! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    how about all the people who arrange pre-parties all over the country

Thanks Foxy

thanks Kat/Sea for putting up with all our bullshit

thanks to all of you for being you- all of you make this board fun
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    hrd2imgn wrote:

Thanks Foxy

Ditto!!! I love the pre-parties!
  • Options
    I like everyone else owe D a big thanks

Also gotta shout out to jimed14 for hooking me up with the MSG boot!
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    hrd2imgn wrote:

Thanks Foxy

Ditto!!! I love the pre-parties!

:D Me too! Can't wait to do them again! :D
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Fifthelement - for always asking about my cat

CROJAM95 - nice to see a fellow countryman

Anyone I've missed - you rock!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,923
    Fifthelement - for always asking about my cat

CROJAM95 - nice to see a fellow countryman

Anyone I've missed - you rock!

Aww, thanks M. How's Ralph doing? :)

First off, I’ve got to thank the band. If it wasn’t for them and their music, there wouldn’t be anyone in this thread, let alone on this board, to thank :ugeek:

Over the past year I have met and/or communicated with so many wonderful people via this board.
    Really, there are far too many to individually name. That’s just the kinda community this is.

So thank you to those who helped me out with concert tickets, bootlegs, artwork, Secret Santa pressies, contests, laughs, tears, conversation and friendship (real and cyber) - you guys are amazing 8-)

Keep up the great work :ugeek: :D :P

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Thank you Fifthelement! You're an amazing person, and the t-short went down so well! :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    t-short?? How Geordie is that? :oops: :lol:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    demetrios wrote:
    THANK YOU DEMITRIOS! i still owe you those 14 DVDR's...this guy is a god of the PJ forum

No worries man! :)

you mean i don't owe you a thing? oh come on! i gotta give you something...YOU FUCKIN GAVE ME THE ENTIRE PJ BOOTLEG COLLECTION 00-08!!! i still got to put in 2 more DVD's worth of shows maybe when i'm done i'll send them back

Hey, D...hook me up with some of this stuff! ;););)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,923
    strummers wrote:
    Thank you Fifthelement! You're an amazing person, and the t-short went down so well! :D

Thank you! Wish we could have met a little sooner. Newcastle would have been an even better experience :D I just may be coming back late Spring or early Summer to deal with some school stuff. Will def let you know :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    strummers wrote:

+1

That dame kicks serious ass :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    edited March 2009
    thanks to funnygirl for been so cool with me and for help me with the "money orders" :D

And last but not least D for you know what!

There's a lot of awesome people here like changeinwaves, mfc2006, lukinfan, speedy, justam, foxy, fifthelement... So many!

And thanks to my beloved Bee, she's never around here but she's one of my top 5 jammers!
    Post edited by arq on
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    edited March 2009
    OMG, I have so many to thank. The entire board for one. I was very sick for a very long time, and basically bedridden, and home bound. I only had the pit to get any outside contact. Everyone was so important to me and I don't think they know just how much!
    I'm afraid to mention names, 'cuz I might forget and leave someone out.
    I know Helen, Hippiemom, Wolfbear, oh geez, Gvn2fly21 (I think that's the right name, his name is Tom), Oh geez, I can't remember all the names who I talked to daily back then.
    I want to thank all of you. AbookAmongstTheMany and Kabong. Even those who loved to debate with me, I appreciate. I needed that too. I can't think of the one guy's name, but he loved to debate with me, from Cleveland, I think. It helped to get my mind to heal some.
    A great many sent me cards and notes. I loved that. I hope those who I can't remember the names knows you helped me, and I just can't remember the names. You know who you are, at least I hope.

Peace and Love to all of you. I honestly think this place saved my life. I was bedridden 9 months and then homebound about 2 years. I am still ill, but I do get out now. I will always be afflicted, but am so much better and I owe a lot to all of you.
    Kat helped me also. Sea may had something to do with it, but I am, not sure. Kat did allow me to make mistakes, learn from them, and continue to be in this community.
    Post edited by Heatherj43 on
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Thank you JEBUS!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Thanks to Lukinfan for being one bad mutha_______!

D, I wish I could be on the recieving end of some of these goodies you send everyone's way. Maybe someday. I wish I could send something you're way yet I doubt I have anything you don't have.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    Id like to thank first of all 10C for this great place :)

And from the top of my head

"I Brisk I" deserves a big thank you, because he offered a B&P which was the start of my collection ;)
    "Demetrios" because of the stuff you provided and for just being a great guy around here :D
    "LukinFan" the prince of boots !
    "Locked" for sending me stuff from the last tour and being a good friend
    "Pearljen" for just being there for me in times of trouble
    "Pats16" my new friend, thanks again man 8-)

.....all the others who traded with me over these last couple of years and all of you who make me laugh out loud when reading some of the crazy/funny posts here :lol:

last but not least I'd like to thank

pj_eu_tour_logo.JPG
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Thank you mensane!
    Jeanie, angelica for your wonderful advice and support,
    Fifthelement, Chadwick, justam, for all your compliments on my photography and digital art in The Art Wall!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i'd like to add an additional thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of my music. those that have listened to my little songs, read my lyrics & offered words of encouragement along the way. it means a lot to me, so thanks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com