Options

Happy St. Patricks day!!

eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig chugaibh a leannaí.......

Hope to see you guys back in Dublin this year

Raising a glass to Pj and my Pj people!

Sláinte!!
dx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,571
    to-alcohol.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    thats ironic..my brothers on the simpsons tomorrow in the episode where they come to Ireland..first time a new episode has ever been shown elsewhere before the US! it's a great episode too we got to see it today :)

some of the cast are in the parade here tomorrow too :)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,571
    eldarion75 wrote:
    thats ironic..my brothers on the simpsons tomorrow in the episode where they come to Ireland..first time a new episode has ever been shown elsewhere before the US! it's a great episode too we got to see it today :)

some of the cast are in the parade here tomorrow too :)

elaborate :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Simpson’s episode to be aired first in Ireland

reported HotPress , The Irish Examiner and The Irish Times: The Simpsons’ will be travelling to Ireland in an episode to be broadcast on St Patrick’s Day, Tuesday March 17, at 7.30pm. It will be shown exclusively on Sky1 and Sky1 HD, the first time in the show’s history that an episode will be shown ahead of US transmission.

The episode, titled ‘In the Name of the Grandfather’ finds Homer and Grampa journeying to Dublin, where they encounter the likes of Kenneth Branagh, Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova and Irish actor Colm Meaney of ‘Star Trek’ and ‘Intermission’ fame. A number of famous Irish landmarks will feature, including the Giant’s Causeway, Blarney Castle and the Guinness Brewery.

To celebrate the occasion, ‘The Simpsons’ executive producers Al Jean and James L Brooks and voice talent Nancy Cartwright will travel to Ireland for an exclusive screening of the episode and will take part in a range of activities including a role in the St Patrick’s Festival Parade in Dublin.

Woo-hoo!

For those in the U.S. we’re told this episode will air March 22nd, check your local listings.
    n705213031_2172397_4040741.jpg
    http://www.insidethegold.com/2008/10/os ... psons.html
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    shamrock1.gif

Happy St. Paddy's Day! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    And shepherds we shall be,
    For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

-Boondock Family Prayer
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    And shepherds we shall be,
    For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

-Boondock Family Prayer
    AMAZING movie!
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    which movie? i didn't get the reference...
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    eldarion75 wrote:
    which movie? i didn't get the reference...
    Boondock Saints
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    i'll look it up for sure :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    BUMP!!!

Remember:

Your kilt should be short enough for dancing a jig

but long enough to hide your lucky charms!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Lizard wrote:
    BUMP!!!

Remember:

Your kilt should be short enough for dancing a jig

but long enough to hide your lucky charms!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D:D

hope everyone enjoys the day! i know i will! 8-)
    cheers & be safe!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,923
    I don't know if this will work :? It's the first time I've done one of these. So here goes :D

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/Dd55CsW7huXUKhNs
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I don't know if this will work :? It's the first time I've done one of these. So here goes :D

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/Dd55CsW7huXUKhNs
    That was hilarious! :lol:

Now I need a rest:

StPaddysPup.jpg
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."