Options

Anybody else....

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2009 in The Porch
taking some vacation days next week?? I was going to take off Tuesday and Wednesday but i thought it would be better to do Thursday and Friday..

Thursday i'll be blasting my stereo with the new remastered ten..then the remixed...then a RB2-Ten Jam session(I'll prob do it Tuesday too)

Friday i'm going to watch Nirvana unplugged,AIC unplugged then PJ unplugged followed by another RB2-Ten Jam session!! maybe touring band or live at the garden to top off the night

both days will include drinking,smoking ....and maybe a few Maine lobsters

next week can't get here soon enough...it ALMOST feels like i'm getting ready to go to a show!! (I SAID ALMOST! :mrgreen: )

so what festivities do you have planned???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I should be working a lot but meh

Tuesday is St Patricks day so going to the pub with flatmates

Wednesday going out to meet with the rock society or perhaps with a special someone.

Thursday work? Maybe listen to Binaural again.

Friday havent planned

Saturday - Check out this new rock night which is meant to play everything from 'pantera - alice in chains'

Sunday - sleep all day.

Something like that :D
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I wish i could take some days off but im in high-school so all day at school this week i will be praying for Ten to be at my door.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I should have.
    EVERYONE else in my family is off for Spring Break and I just realized today! D'oh!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    WOW!! I can't beleive there isn't more people taking some time off next week for the Ten release!

It's a fucking Fan Holiday for fucks sake!!

I'll drink a few in honor of the lot of ya slaving at work while i'm rocking out! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I have off thursday and friday this week, will be watching a lot of basketball, and my brackets go down in flames.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Monday evening will consist of cranking remixed Ten through headphones while high as balls : )

Thursday, drinks with friends in town from NYC...

Don't have the rest of the week planned...

Monday can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I am taking all of next week of for my annual vaca to Arizona. Normally I go for 2 weeks, but with wedding, honeymoon and 3 Phish shows on the horizon in the next 3 months I had to scale back to a week. Rough life :)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"