Options

MSG All Access Tour

stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
edited June 2008 in The Porch
http://www.thegarden.com/about/all-access-tour.html

Become a Garden Insider! Enjoy a one-hour behind-the-scenes guided walking tour of the World's Most Famous Arena. With over 600 events each year, you never know what you'll see! Visit the team locker rooms and experience the world of pro athletes and sports journalists. Learn how a basketball court becomes a sheet of ice, and tour the WaMu Theater at MSG. Explore the 125-year history of the Garden where legends have been made - from athletes to artists to politicians. You'll never know what you'll see on the All Access Tour.

Tours operate every day, approximately every half-hour from 11:00am -3:00pm. Tickets are priced at $17.00 for adults and $12.00 for children. Daily tickets can be purchased at the MSG Tour Shop Advanced tickets for future tours can be purchased through Ticketmaster and the Box Office only. Group and student rates are available. Madison Square Garden is centrally located in New York City at 33rd Street and 7th Avenue and can be reached by car, train, bus or foot.

Video cameras and mobile phones are not permitted on the tour.

I like the part about you never know what you'll see.
Ive been a lifelong Ranger fan and never done this so Im thinking about doing it around soundcheck time maybe next tuesday or wednesday

anyone else down?
Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    When do you figure soundcheck time is?
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    When do you figure soundcheck time is?
    well it says last tour is at 3 so i figure that would be the best time?
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    stickboy wrote:
    well it says last tour is at 3 so i figure that would be the best time?

Good call. I probably won't do it, but it is a cool idea. Hopefully you can catch the soundcheck. I always thought they were more in the 4:30-5:30 time frame though.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,289
    I did the tour a few years ago and It was pretty cool, my guess is that you probably will see them setting up the stage if you go tue. I highly doubt they would schedule the soundcheck when the tours are happening. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    Good call. I probably won't do it, but it is a cool idea. Hopefully you can catch the soundcheck. I always thought they were more in the 4:30-5:30 time frame though.
    thats what i think, so maybe we catch a lil bit of the setup since its an hour long. Ive always been curious about all the behind the scenes work @the garden
  • Options
    mr bungle wrote:
    I did the tour a few years ago and It was pretty cool, my guess is that you probably will see them setting up the stage if you go tue. I highly doubt they would schedule the soundcheck when the tours are happening. I could be wrong though.
    lol read my mind
    no blowing it up either if people go, like no pj shirts so if the bands around we can be cool and maybe acknowledge them like a simple "Hey ed or mike" or whoever and they come over to the group and talk with us for a bit