Options

SO pumped for the Remixed version of ten

mc253055mc253055 Posts: 4
edited February 2009 in The Porch
seriously. the remixed version of once on myspace is incredible! it truly became a better song to me. i can't specify exactly what it is, but the song just sounds perfect now. and the little echoes in the chorus minus all the reverb just sound killer. ALSO the remixed version of porch is so much more brutal and heavy sounding! the guitar is roaring and eds vocals are accented so much better. man .. this really just might be how ten should have sounded. can't wait .. and those rareties! brother is kickass .. can't wait to hear a high quality version of girl! :o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJPJ Posts: 285
    anyone else really pumped for a new heavier, harder why go?
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Agreed! I haven't really listened to 10 in about 6-7 years but i listened to the remixed Porch and it's got me so excited to blast this as soon as i get it. Can't imagine what oceans and release will sound like. Oh, and Deep
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Same hear. I love how the end of Once sounds different now with the guitars. It gives it a more epic feel!