Options

Best Buy video of Super Deluxe Edition! Oh Mama!

13»

Comments

• Options
    I just watched it again and i think that yeah it looks like a few shots from the 95 Movie, like right after the DTE video clips, that one scene of Stone with short blonde hair and Ed with the purple jacket with 1994 hair.. it's hard to tell because they go by so fast but for sure its 1994-1995 footage.
  • Options
    i was vacillating about whether to get the super deluxe one ($140 seemed like so much money!) but after seeing that, and knowing my tax refund i'm getting....UGH :lol:

i was hoping i could win the one from the shirt contest (cough #64 cough ;) heehee), but i might just bite the bullet and order this one.

Glad you decided to go for it.. :D

I was about to send you a message today through myspace... I will later actually. xo
  • Options
    i was vacillating about whether to get the super deluxe one ($140 seemed like so much money!) but after seeing that, and knowing my tax refund i'm getting....UGH :lol:

i was hoping i could win the one from the shirt contest (cough #64 cough ;) heehee), but i might just bite the bullet and order this one.

Glad you decided to go for it.. :D

I was about to send you a message today through myspace... I will later actually. xo
    yeah i'll decide when i get home whether to place my order or not. though, who am i kidding, really :lol:

i'll keep an eye out for your note! :)
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 786
    Chicken Skin. Just Chicken Skin...
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    I want those Rock Band bonus tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but

I preordered Super Deluxe Edition from 10c :?

and no shipping to Europe from Best Buy. :cry: :x

Can I buy it somehow later??? (e.g. Xbox Live Marketplace)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Ricsard wrote:

but

add to that they don't do it for Wii or PS2.

But the whole album is supposed to be released on RB anyway, so probably will be on it.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Pegasus wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:

but

add to that they don't do it for Wii or PS2.

But the whole album is supposed to be released on RB anyway, so probably will be on it.

can only hope so - i would love to play SOLAT even if on plastic instruments. god i love Rock Band.

hoping they release breath and solat anyway, thought i saw that somewhere.
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    awesome. I hope shippingto Europe will not be too long. If it takes 6 weeks from March 24, this is too far from now
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    It also says that the Super Deluxe pre-order is $124.99.

i noticed that too. why do we 10 clubbers not get the same price for pre order as the best buy pre order? i realize i have a chance to get a signed one, but i also realize my chances are slim to actually get one.