Options

Scanned Tickets?

FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Working on a project and was hoping to get some help...

Does anyone have a ticket scanned from the dates below that they would like to share?

- Any non-USA and non-Canadian shows
- Any show in 1991, 1992 or 1993

.ai or .png file types are the best, .jpg is cool too!

Thanks in advance!
:mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MY ex kept all my ticket stubs.....If i recall you would give security your tickets and get a yellow wrist band in 92-94
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I've got 2 from 1993 but I'm not sure how you want me to post them? :) Here they are. Kinda boring ones.
    EVSDLV93-1.jpg
    I just emailed them to you. Let me know if you want it done differently.
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:

Does anyone have a ticket scanned from the dates below that they would like to share?

- Soldier Field
    - Boston '03

Thanks in advance!

which mansfield 03? i was at 2 & 3 and could scan for you.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I've got 2 from 1993 but I'm not sure how you want me to post them? :) Here they are. Kinda boring ones.
    EVSDLV93-1.jpg
    I just emailed them to you. Let me know if you want it done differently.

Got them!! Thank you, they're perfect!
    FoxyMop wrote:

- Soldier Field
    - Boston '03

Thanks in advance!

which mansfield 03? i was at 2 & 3 and could scan for you.

Both? :puppydogsmile:

And if you could send them to info(at)wishlistfoundation.org that would be awesome (I forgot to put that in my first post!) doh! :oops:
  • Options
    Glad you got them and that they turned out ok. :) Good luck!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    If you need bigger pics (i had to resize them for the board), different pics, shoot me a note, I can get them to you.

This is really beat up, but, it's my ticket to Lolla '92 ... I can work on getting a better pic if needed.

Lolla92.jpg

and, I can only find two of the three nights for Mansfield '03 ....

200307-03and11.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Awesome pics! I think she will love those. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    wolfbear wrote:
    Awesome pics! I think she will love those. :mrgreen:

hey D .... remember these? :D

PJMunichTix-1-1.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Sure do! Have them framed with the poster! Hope we can do that again this year! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    These were kind of different. :D

PJtix96002-1.jpg
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:
    Both? :puppydogsmile:

And if you could send them to info(at)wishlistfoundation.org that would be awesome (I forgot to put that in my first post!) doh! :oops:

i just emailed you scanned JPEGS of boston 2 and 3, 2003.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    wolfbear wrote:
    These were kind of different. :D

PJtix96002-1.jpg
    I loved the '96 tickets...I even laminated them :geek:
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:

- Any non-USA and non-Canadian shows

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any non-USA and non-Canadian ticket stubs to share? :)

info(at)wishlistfoundation.org

Please and thanks! :)
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    I have Berlin 06, Dublin 06, Wembley 07 and Dusseldorf 07. Let me know if you need copies and I'll send some images through.

Didn't get ticket back after Manchester 00 gig though :(
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>