Options

I like that we can see what threads we've posted in now!

wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Nice new feature. :D
"I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I just noticed that too! I like!! :D
    AKA Cinnamon Girl :(

05-10-06
    08-05-07
    06-14-08
    08-12-08 (EV)
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Agreed. Great feature!
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    Yup. That's a nice add-on.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    maybe that means hover preview is soon to follow................. :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Yay!!!! Now I don't have to try and remember what threads I already posted in!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    wolfbear wrote:
    Nice new feature. :D
    I agree. It was something I missed from the old board.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    YEAH!! I was missing that badly.
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,091
    edited February 2009
    Ok, I'm probably being stupid, but why can't I see this??? :oops:

Edit - forget it - I can see it now - don't think it worked on old threads before it had the feature which was where I was looking, doh :oops:
    Post edited by Chazz on
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    All you had to do before was click view your posts and it would bring all the topics up that you posted in.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    There was an indicator on the old board. It was an arrow over the clipboard next to the thread title.
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    yep it was on the old board!
  • Options
    All you had to do before was click view your posts and it would bring all the topics up that you posted in.

yes. that was here from the day we moved over. i thought wolfie was referring to a new feature - like we had on the old board - the little arrow indicating you posted? does this exist? b/c i am not seeing ANYthing while viewing the board, that shows what threads i've posted in. :oops:

and yes.....how i wish mouse-over preview and stealthy skin choices evolve. patience, patience....i know.....

wowzers..i see it NOW, on this thread....looks like a little red asterisk on the pj logo next to the thread title hmmmmm....why had i not seen this yet elsewhere? i need to pay better attention. :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow