Options

Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story

GiventoFallGiventoFall Posts: 217
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows why this documentary hasnt been released yet. The films been complete since 2005 and I haven't heard anything about it in years. Did they just never find a distributor? The official website http://www.malfunkshun.com/ which used to have all sorts of cool features like pictures of stone and jeff going to the premiere, now has nothing but a the title and some weird audio of andrew wood talking. :cry:
Get over here!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If Andy would be alive he and Layne would be a dual Force CRUSHER....Kinda like Gutter Twins only more amazing.......ED would be in a Tri Force crusher trio Rock band with speedy Mccredy and Jack Irons...WOW that would be somthing....YOU would never ever hear them unless you are super duper indie rock Beauty...Which I really wish to become....Cause Bigger isn't Better...except for Milwaukeee YOU KNOW WHO U R.......Fonzy HATERS

ps MOTHERLOVEBONE RULES SEATTLE
  • Options
    i have the same question. I've been looking for this on dvd (or some sort of release) for quite some time
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,289
    I was at the Seattle showing in June of 05 at the EMP. Ed, Stone, Jeff, and the other two guys from MLB were there. The movie was very well done.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    The last news that I heard was that it was supposed to be out late last year. I'm dying to see this thing. Honestly, I don't know how you can spend that much of your life on a project like this and not get it out there for people to see.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    hmm .. I found something very sweet on Wikipedia. A high school DVD of Malfunkshun! :shock: