Options

how about a video

Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
edited February 2009 in The Porch
I really don't watch mtv or vh1. I did when jeremy came out and i loved it. i think it would be great if the band put out a new video to go with the new album. Do it their way no censorship. Maybe it would have to be online. Maybe on this website. I think it would show the band being one, a whole. What do you think?
This is Not For You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    I want to see another video like Spin The Black Circle. But this time, it's this single balloon shaped like a vinyl spinning; spinning into the sky. That keeps flying straight up to the clouds. The whole video would be, just the balloon flying! Just flying in the sky. That's it! I think MTV will shit their pants if they see this. What do you think?
  • Options
    cool idea....It seems though, that PJ has no need to make videos, since fans are creating them for them... ;)
  • Options
    as long as it is pj it would be great
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:
    cool idea....It seems though, that PJ has no need to make videos, since fans are creating them for them... ;)
    That is great but I still want to see how the band interprets the songs
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    nice pic by the way funny girl
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Well, I grew up on videos and I've always been disappointed that PJ is so against them... hopefully they make one for the next album.
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I want to see another video like Spin The Black Circle. But this time, it's this single balloon shaped like a vinyl spinning; spinning into the sky. That keeps flying straight up to the clouds. The whole video would be, just the balloon flying! Just flying in the sky. That's it! I think MTV will shit their pants if they see this. What do you think?

spin the black circle video??