Options

Hype!

2»

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508

it seems romantic, but all your really missing is a lack of oxygen, a heavy mass of Body Odor, a drunk guy who thinks moshing is a giant bar brawl, getting kicked in the head by a Doc Martin, and being displaced from your friends at the end of the night with no cell phones handy.

thanks for posting that. puts it in perspective. lol!
    i too am pissed i missed them in the early 90's.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    metsfan wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

You forgot to mention the assholes who try and feel up the girls while they were crowd surfing.
    they still do that. during my punk/harcore days, i'd beat the shit outta people who did that to girls or just shove em really hard and say how would you like it if someone did that your sister or cousin

Oh, I know it still goes on, but I was just adding to the point that the whole 'mosh' scene and crowd surfing isn't all its cracked up to be. You know?
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

You forgot to mention the assholes who try and feel up the girls while they were crowd surfing.
    they still do that. during my punk/harcore days, i'd beat the shit outta people who did that to girls or just shove em really hard and say how would you like it if someone did that your sister or cousin

Oh, I know it still goes on, but I was just adding to the point that the whole 'mosh' scene and crowd surfing isn't all its cracked up to be. You know?
    nope it really isnt, its like the 60s hippie movement or the 80s diy dc punk scene
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?