Options

Racehorse called 'Even Flow'

BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,954
edited January 2009 in The Porch
Recently i made a post (old board) about a racehorse here in Australia called 'Sleight of Hand' which was racing here at a festival called the 'magic millions'. Im looking through a local paper today here in melbourne and racing today at Ranwick (in Sydney) is a horse called 'Even Flow'. I will be putting my hard earned on it. Omen bet for me i hope!!!!

Go you good thing!
Melbourne #1 '98
Melbourne #2 '03
Melbourne #3 '03
Melbourne #1 '06
Melbourne #3 '06
Melbourne '09
Melbourne '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Yea, but what if in the middle of the race a thought arises like a butterfly and he loses because he stopped to chase it away?

That would be bad, right?
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    DeLukin wrote:
    Yea, but what if in the middle of the race a thought arises like a butterfly and he loses because he stopped to chase it away?

This commentary will go straight to my top 10 favorite commentaries!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    haha a horse called even flow...just think about it...and then the fact it's a Pearl Jam song...haha sry i'll be more mature from now on...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    Recently i made a post (old board) about a racehorse here in Australia called 'Sleight of Hand' which was racing here at a festival called the 'magic millions'. Im looking through a local paper today here in melbourne and racing today at Ranwick (in Sydney) is a horse called 'Even Flow'. I will be putting my hard earned on it. Omen bet for me i hope!!!!

Go you good thing!
    that's pretty cool
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Yep. He's been around for a few years, now, if he's the same horse that runs here in the UK.
  • Options
    No cant be the same one as the one in England, this one is just having his second start and is only 2yo. By the way the race was yesterday and he didnt run a place. The horse the won was one named after one of Hugh Hefners Playboy girls. It was called 'Marquardt'. After Bridgette in Girls of the Playboy mansion.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    DeLukin wrote:

Someday yet he will begin his life again...whispering hands (the horse whisperer) will gently lead him away
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Yep, it's a different horse, I see.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/raci ... 86097.html
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    DeLukin wrote:

Someday yet he will begin his life again...whispering hands (the horse whisperer) will gently lead him away

LOL!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Paging Ashton Kutcher??? :mrgreen: