Options

The Rockford's 12/13/03 CD from Kufala!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,991
edited January 2009 in The Porch
http://kufala.com/artists/show.php?catnum=57

The Rockfords
Seattle, WA 12/13/2003
KUF0060

Even James Garner (of Rockford Files fame) would have been rocking out at this show. The combination of talents from Seattle’s own superstar rock group THE ROCKFORDS brought the crowd at the Crocodile to some rowdy elevations. Playing some new songs from a recent EP release the band delivered a 1 1/2 hour set that got the KUFALA crew out of the booth checkin’ the goods on stage. Mike McCready delivered solo’s, Rick Friel delivered the flair, Carrie the prose, while Danny and Chris rocked the house so thoroughly that Lt. Chapman would have arrested several members of the crowd.

Went ahead and bought this Double CD set! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,363
    How is it? Or have you not gotten it yet? It's been on my list of discs to buy.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    It is an awesome show. I was at the show, and they really played well. I always loved seeing them live since they (especially Rick, Chris & Mike) had a long history together. It was a great setlist. This is still a show I listen to regularly.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,991
    Travelar wrote:
    How is it? Or have you not gotten it yet? It's been on my list of discs to buy.

Just got my email that it has been shipped out! Sweet! 8-)