Options

GREAT article from May '06.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited January 2009 in The Porch
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,1191078,00.html

Ever poke around the message boards?
I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.

Lmao. Man who EVER that person is, Vedder spoke to you!
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    That was great! Now everyone on here's going to think Ed could be replying to their posts :lol::lol::lol:

I love this from the article:

First of all, you use a bike so you can do a quick getaway if you have to. And as soon as you get there, you just tell everybody, ''Shhh. It's okay. What are you drinkin'? Got an extra?''

**I'd say sure! Sam Summer...Take out my bottle opener and hand him one....I'd love to drink a beer with Eddie!*** :mrgreen:
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Good aricle! Thanks for sharing it!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    funnygirl wrote:
    That was great! Now everyone on here's going to think Ed could be replying to their posts :lol::lol::lol:

I love this from the article:

First of all, you use a bike so you can do a quick getaway if you have to. And as soon as you get there, you just tell everybody, ''Shhh. It's okay. What are you drinkin'? Got an extra?''

**I'd say sure! Sam Summer...Take out my bottle opener and hand him one....I'd love to drink a beer with Eddie!*** :mrgreen:

It's like the Magic Hat bottle cap says, "What could be better, than drinking a beer with Eddie Vedder?" 8-)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    damendamen Posts: 104
    Stone is funny! "I like myself. I think I'm cool." That cracks me up...