Options

I want to share a brilliant photo with you all...help!!

yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
edited June 2007 in Technical Stuff and Help
I recieved it in an email, and cant cut and paste it. Any suggestions??
"....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    The only way I know how to do it is to open a free account with a photo-hosting website like tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Make sure your photo is small enough (40 KB or so), even if it means going into "edit" and resizing it. Once you've uploaded your photo successfully there, you can copy the URL address (link) over here in a post, and all we have to do is click your link and we'll see it.

If you need further help, feel free to PM me.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Bu2 wrote:
    The only way I know how to do it is to open a free account with a photo-hosting website like tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Make sure your photo is small enough (40 KB or so), even if it means going into "edit" and resizing it. Once you've uploaded your photo successfully there, you can copy the URL address (link) over here in a post, and all we have to do is click your link and we'll see it.

If you need further help, feel free to PM me.
    thanks mate!
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    Now, where's the picture?
    Feels Good Inc.