Options

Bootleg Download problem

JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
edited May 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Howdy!

I'm trying to access the Pearl Jam bootleg download thingy. So, I click "Returning Users- Click here", fine, then click "Open the 'Pearl Jam Live!' Download Application" and download the jnlp file. "Java Loading" appears, then it just hangs. I've tried clearing the cache on both my browser and Java, uninstalled and reinstalled Java, and it still isn't working, all the steps suggested in the FAQ.

Any other ideas?
This is me:
http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zeppelinzeppelin Posts: 121
    Hi
    Me 2 what you may find is itll work at 12.01am when the download comes online as its free it may make a difference thats what i found with WWS
    hope this helps
    For threatening my baby
    Unborn and unamed
    You aint worth the blood
    That runs through your veins
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well its 8am here noe surley we can get it ??

but i'm still having this problme too :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm still having this problem! Arg!!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    this is going to drive me nuts, i've waited so long !!!!!!

someone please HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    ok somethings happening !

i right clicked the desktop javaPJ icon and then opened with the javaws , seems to get throught to basecamp :)
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Hi there.

I got an email from the Ten Club today and clicked on the link where it said "Pearl Jam" was available for download. I clicked on the link, Java loaded then I clicked on Start and the files appeared to be downloading. I then got a message saying the download was complete.. then nothing. Where are the files? Is the download actually available yet or not? It's 9.15 pm May 2nd here in Australia. I'm confused.
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    When I log on there´s no file to download?

Am I missing something? I have never used this before...

I preordered the album through 10c so there should be a free download right?
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    Rch1214Rch1214 Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem (thought I was going crazy and I was the only one!) Ive trying to download it since 6:30 ET, in massachusetts, I log onto the download java and "pearl jam" is not there only the 2005 boots and a las vegas in the vault. please help

Rch
  • Options
    Rch1214Rch1214 Posts: 2
    I just decided to hit the start button to see what would happen and to my amazement and joy it started to download. Wish I would have just done that in the beginning...hopefully this helps

Rch