Options

How do I Subscribe to a Thread?

Reeenk_RoinkReeenk_Roink Posts: 7
edited April 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I've seen under Quick Links that you can select Subscribed Threads.
How do I Flag a thread to subscribe to?

I think i just answered my own question while typing this. It looks like under Additional Options when typing a new message there is Thread Subcription with a pull down menu.

Other than that way. Is there a way to subscribe to threads you are just viewing?

Sorry, I'm new to posting to the Pit.
"Buy the Ticket Take the Ride" Dr. H.S.Thompson

06/19/95 - Red Rocks:Morrison,CO • 06/23/98 - Fiddlers Green:Englewood,CO • 04/01/03 - Pepsi Center:Denver,CO • 07/02/06 & 07/03/06 - Pepsi Center:Denver,CO thanx 10 Club Countless official & unofficial Bootlegs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    there is a box called Thread Tools.............................about here
    ^

it just says "subscribe to this thread"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    when reading a thread there is an option on the top right (directly above where it says "post #1") that says "thread tools" Click that and choose subscribe...

welcome to the board.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    I see now. Thank You :) just figured out how to do some emoticons in a message.
    "Buy the Ticket Take the Ride" Dr. H.S.Thompson

06/19/95 - Red Rocks:Morrison,CO • 06/23/98 - Fiddlers Green:Englewood,CO • 04/01/03 - Pepsi Center:Denver,CO • 07/02/06 & 07/03/06 - Pepsi Center:Denver,CO thanx 10 Club Countless official & unofficial Bootlegs.