Options

anyone ever upload music on myspace

walkerlastgen1walkerlastgen1 Posts: 155
edited February 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
This may be inapropriate for this board but all of my former posts on here are song lyrics. I am attempting to make them availible for the people on this specific board to hear. However, when I upload the songs to myspace they play briefly then click off. Anyone know why.
I took a walk so I could curse my ass for being dumb!!!

www.myspace.com/lastgeneration56
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    This may be inapropriate for this board but all of my former posts on here are song lyrics. I am attempting to make them availible for the people on this specific board to hear. However, when I upload the songs to myspace they play briefly then click off. Anyone know why.

i would also like to know how to upload songs on myspace. how?
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    http://www.myspace.com/crinnish

I forget how I did it. I'll sign in and remember.
  • Options
    DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    I haven't done it yet, but I will. I'm looking forward to hearing your stuff, walker.

And fins... your songs are really pretty :)
  • Options
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • Options

how's it going walker? i don't know why your songs click off but, i have learned that sometimes mine won't even play... i really don't know. you do have to have them in mp3 format though, i think. i would just try and re-upload them and see if they play okay then... sorry, i wasn't much of help but, add me as a friend there and i'll listen to them when you do get them uploaded. ;)
    music. love. life.

• Options
    i would also like to know how to upload songs on myspace. how?

just go to the music pages and then make an account as a musician and then it'll take you through the steps to get your songs onto myspace. it's pretty easy once you get to the music page. ;)
    music. love. life.

• Options
    http://www.myspace.com/crinnish

I forget how I did it. I'll sign in and remember.

i like your music finsbury... especially "westgate to the grey."
    music. love. life.

• Options
    The problem may be that i try to load them from school.

I converted them to mp3's at home. then when i rip them, onto the pc at school they go back to windows media files.....
    I took a walk so I could curse my ass for being dumb!!!

www.myspace.com/lastgeneration56