Options

Board Tracker

BrotherLoveBoneBrotherLoveBone Posts: 264
edited February 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Anyone know who's behind the mysterious username BoardTracker which can sometimes be seen going through the forums? Has no posts or info, just a link to http://www.boardtracker.com/ which seems to track boards. Just curious.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LOL! Yeah, I noticed that username floating around and, like you, was curious and checked the profile and went to that board tracking site...I wonder what they're tracking? I've contemplated sending a pm but what do I say:

"Hi, who the hell are you and what do you want with the PJ board???" :D Hee Hee!

Hey, check this out, fresh from the board tracker site:

"NEW- Live update : BoardTracker is now tracking 13,606,851 threads in 24,428 Forums"

Frickin' busy 'lil bee this Board Tracker. Must be, see what they say it is:

"BoardTracker.com is an advanced and highly effective search engine for message boards.. and much more..

Too many boards? Too little time?

What can BoardTracker.com do for you? ...
    View & Search all message boards in one place. Easy & organized
    Highly effective marketing intelligence & research tool. Know when someone mentions you.
    Email or Instant-message alerts on new threads, interesting to you
    Save a lot of time, be more efficient and make the most out of message boards
    Filter out irrelevant messages. Focus on messages that are relevant to you
    Never again miss out on a discussion that is crucial to you "

Too many boards, too little time!!! :D:D Puh-ha-ha-ha!!! Oh my, what's this world come to?
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I sent Board Tracker a PM once.
  • Options
    I sent Board Tracker a PM once.

Did it reply?
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Nope. Not a sausage. It's not getting a Valentine's message now.
  • Options
    Oops, didn't notice that PM before.. replied now.. ;)

Anyway, as you all no doubt figured out by now BoardTracker is a search engine for boards/forums and can send alerts by email or jabber whenever a new thread is posted on any board we indexed that matches your pre-defined alerts terms so you will never miss an important thread again. Also we have lots of other cool features to play with and more on the way.. :)
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Oops, didn't notice that PM before.. replied now.. ;)

Anyway, as you all no doubt figured out by now BoardTracker is a search engine for boards/forums and can send alerts by email or jabber whenever a new thread is posted on any board we indexed that matches your pre-defined alerts terms so you will never miss an important thread again. Also we have lots of other cool features to play with and more on the way.. :)

I like "more on the way" part. Very interesting as usual! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Cool! Thank you.

Nice to know what BT is about and that I wasn't the only one who had been wondering this :D
  • Options
    I believe that one is for google
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key