Options

how do you dredge up old threads?

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited October 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
i wanted to ressurrect an old thread....but i see it's not listed as *here* anymore...and yet, i know others have revived threads from a couple years ago...so how do you access the archives?
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone?

i've seen a few threads ressurrected here lately, over a year old or more...so i know that, even tho you may not be able to *see* a thread listed anymore under 'threads started by......' there must be a way to access em.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    at bottom of the page is the "archive" option... dont know if that helps :)

its on the same line as "contact us" and other options... just scroll down.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    at bottom of the page is the "archive" option... dont know if that helps :)

its on the same line as "contact us" and other options... just scroll down.

cool. i have noticed that in the past, but never clicked on it. neat. however, there is no way to do a 'search' in there, and obviously not what i am looking for b/c you can no longer ressurrect any of those threads, can't post on em. i want to know how someone locates a thread from over a year or so ago, and manages to bring it back to life by posting on it.

i also see, my lovely 'quotables' thread....is in the archives now. :( damn, guess and everyone else haven't posted in it recently. bummer. edit - ok, wait...now i see some 'active' threads are in the 'archives'...so i guess i am not getting how that works. however, if you can ONLY locate a thread in the archives, there's no way of posting on it when you are on those pages...so yea, i still don't get it.

:confused:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...