Options

my thread just dissapeared

miskinmiskin Posts: 278
edited August 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
the one titled 'the worst game in the world'
just a stupid thread, it doesnt really matter.
i was just wondering because it was on its 999th post
perhaps it was taken down in the 1000 because it takes up too much space for a pointless thread??
myspace.com/airstriponeuk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,946
    i remember that thread. it should have had the title :worst thread in the world:

but seriously i dont know why it was taken down altogether, my "lyric game for jammers" thread spent months in words and communication then for no reason got moved to the porch.

i dont get some things that are done here!!!

sorry about losing your thread.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    and my number of posts got reduced from 990 or something, down to 863, so the thread must have been deleted. how weird, me you are and rock girl had silly fun in there.
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i'm so sad :(. where did it go????

and my number of posts went down too! :eek: i was over a thousand.....did i really post that much on the worst game in the world? :D well, we had good times. i'll always remember that game......
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it went out for a foot long chilli cheese dog.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Don't they delete threads that get huge periodically? Just to free up some space. I think it's actually a compliment. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    you are, i had a little cry.
    i think its our dty to start a new, and different stupid game.
    its where i met you!
    how romantic!
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    miskin wrote:
    you are, i had a little cry.
    i think its our dty to start a new, and different stupid game.
    its where i met you!
    how romantic!

lol, that is where we met....you remembered! :D so what new game are we going to play?
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    wolfbear wrote:
    Don't they delete threads that get huge periodically? Just to free up some space. I think it's actually a compliment. :)

I dunno there are plenty of threads that are a lot bigger that are still around. I'm confused about it too
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    We're sure you didn't mean to just make a huge thread posting nothing but dots over and over again...right? How about some nice conversation in All Encompassing Trip about an interesting topic...it's a better use of the bandwidth and we can all get to know each other better. :)

The Forum descriptions are on the front page and they describe the topics for each forum.

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down